Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Oh my! I love them so much. I love cashews, and it makes me so happy that I can go in the store and pick up these so easily without going all the way out of town to get some Good nuts.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
OMG!!! I love cashews and honestly Planters is without a doubt the best. The sweetness of the cashew with the light saltiness from the sea salt is the best for sure.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Oh my gosh, so good!!! Literally my favorite snack. My go to when I'm starving. I love getting a huge can of these because they last forever and are super filling.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
We love these. I use them in several dishes and also just for snacking. They are the most crunchy and have the best salt ratio of all the cashews we have tried.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I really enjoy planters nuts these are one of my favs because I love cashews and they always are such a treat as a snack and it's great for the whole family.
leona e.
ky
I love cashew nuts and love the sea salt on them Sea salt I could eat them all day U can use them when cooking and when u are having friends over
Rebecca C.
I absolutely love cashews so much. These are so good too! the only thing is is that sometimes when i have bought them they were a but too salty.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Cashews are my second favorite nut (Brazil nuts are nĂºmero uno), so these are great! They are delicious with just the right amount of sea salt.
Jenny H.
Midvale, UT
THESE ARE SO YUMMY, YOU CANNOT BEAT A GOOD CASHEW, WE ARE TRYING TO INCORPORATE MORE NUTS AND GRAINS IN OUR DIET AND THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVS
Nikole T.
Greer, SC
These are a great treat to keep in the car and snack on in between meals or on long roads trips to get you from one stop to the next.