Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Planters is always my go-to brand for nuts, however whole cashews with sea salt are my favorite. I always have these in my office as a little snack and pick me up or whatever it may be. The saltiness on these is perfect and it's always worth the price.
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I love cashews! I eat them frequently and use them in recipes. These are great for snacking, especially on the go. The health benefits and protein amounts in cashews make them a great snack for grown-ups and kids alike. I highly recommend Planters cashews.
Brandy B.
Gurnee, IL
Great splurge item. These aren't normally in my budget, but every now and then I get them and hide them! I love the light taste of the sea salt on these gourmet cashews, they are an absolute delight!
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I try to keep these in the house for my husband but I too love the taste of these gems. They are an affordable and nutritious snack that is packed with protein - I find that the quality and size of the cashews in this Planters container to be better than most other brands we've tried.
Marga J.
I really liked that product. It had a little bit too much of see salt which made me really thirsty and my lips were really dry. So I had to drink a lot of water after eatimg it. But I lile the contener and it lasted really long
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
CASHEWS WITH FREAKING SEA SALT. That's all I should have to say, but you are making me say more than just that so I guess I'll tell you that I really effing love cashews
Aleixka M.
Ok these are the most addicting thing I have ever eaten in my life! Super yummy and come in a huge jar to last you a long time! Recommend you try if you haven't yet!
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
My husband and I love these cashews. Unfortunately, we could eat the whole container in one sitting if allowed to. The Sea Salt is a nice treat and cashews have a almost buttery flavor.
Rosemarie G.
Meadville, PA
Bought at local warehouse store. Like the sea salt option. Great tasting cashews. A little more expensive than other brands but have always been happy with fresh taste.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Oh my gosh, so good!!! Literally my favorite snack. My go to when I'm starving. I love getting a huge can of these because they last forever and are super filling.