Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
OMG!!! I love cashews and honestly Planters is without a doubt the best. The sweetness of the cashew with the light saltiness from the sea salt is the best for sure.
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I love cashews! I eat them frequently and use them in recipes. These are great for snacking, especially on the go. The health benefits and protein amounts in cashews make them a great snack for grown-ups and kids alike. I highly recommend Planters cashews.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Planters is always my go-to brand for nuts, however whole cashews with sea salt are my favorite. I always have these in my office as a little snack and pick me up or whatever it may be. The saltiness on these is perfect and it's always worth the price.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I try to keep these in the house for my husband but I too love the taste of these gems. They are an affordable and nutritious snack that is packed with protein - I find that the quality and size of the cashews in this Planters container to be better than most other brands we've tried.
Brandy B.
Gurnee, IL
Great splurge item. These aren't normally in my budget, but every now and then I get them and hide them! I love the light taste of the sea salt on these gourmet cashews, they are an absolute delight!
Marga J.
I really liked that product. It had a little bit too much of see salt which made me really thirsty and my lips were really dry. So I had to drink a lot of water after eatimg it. But I lile the contener and it lasted really long
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
My husband and I love these cashews. Unfortunately, we could eat the whole container in one sitting if allowed to. The Sea Salt is a nice treat and cashews have a almost buttery flavor.
Aleixka M.
Ok these are the most addicting thing I have ever eaten in my life! Super yummy and come in a huge jar to last you a long time! Recommend you try if you haven't yet!
Rosemarie G.
Meadville, PA
Bought at local warehouse store. Like the sea salt option. Great tasting cashews. A little more expensive than other brands but have always been happy with fresh taste.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Oh my gosh, so good!!! Literally my favorite snack. My go to when I'm starving. I love getting a huge can of these because they last forever and are super filling.