Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

Diaundrah M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cannot live without my cashews, I order the 33oz container from Amazon for 8 dollars and it only lasts me about two weeks. Between myself and my neighborhood squirrels there isn't enough to go around. The sea salt is light and the cashews are all full no halves or pieces. They usually cost around $15 so I get them for a great deal at Amazon.
Gwen M.
West palm beach
My go to snack would eat all day by kinda pricey so I would limit my intake but would recommend it to to anyone to buy would puta few in the blender if I'm making a smoothie I would definitely encourage friends and family to use
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love cashews. And in particular, I love the Planters brand with the sea salt. The only problem is that I can't just take a healthy little handful like I should. I want a huge bowl of the things. Right on my lap while I catch a show I've recorded on my DVD. They are completely addictive and delicious!
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
I love cashews and these are the best! They're salty, but it's not too salty. This is my first time I bought it and I definitely think I'll buy it again. It wasn't that expensive, and there was a lot of them! I like that they're whole and instead of the halved ones!
Michael L.
Rockingham, NC
I bought a jar of these cashews to put out for friends at a football party. I served them in a bowl and they didn't last long. I ate quite a few myself and they really hit the spot. I like the taste of the sea salt better than regular salt. The cashews looked and tasted the way they should. My recommendation along with the empty bowl tells all you need to know.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
These are fantastic!! The best nuts, in my personal opinion.. just a helpful tip, the residue left in the container is purely salt so be aware.. I snacked on themy at night, and thought it was pieces.. that was interesting!!
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
I love cashews, so I often but these to keep in the house for snacking. The seat salt gives just enough flavor to keep them salty without being too seasoned. Delicious and healthy snack!
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Oh my! I love them so much. I love cashews, and it makes me so happy that I can go in the store and pick up these so easily without going all the way out of town to get some Good nuts.
Jessica S.
talking rock GA
I'm a huge fan of cashews. Ever since I was a little girl I've always eaten them with my papa. So now every time I eat them I think of my papa and it brings back all the wonderful memories I have with him
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
OMG!!! I love cashews and honestly Planters is without a doubt the best. The sweetness of the cashew with the light saltiness from the sea salt is the best for sure.