Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love cashews. And in particular, I love the Planters brand with the sea salt. The only problem is that I can't just take a healthy little handful like I should. I want a huge bowl of the things. Right on my lap while I catch a show I've recorded on my DVD. They are completely addictive and delicious!
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I try to keep these in the house for my husband but I too love the taste of these gems. They are an affordable and nutritious snack that is packed with protein - I find that the quality and size of the cashews in this Planters container to be better than most other brands we've tried.
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
I love cashews and these are the best! They're salty, but it's not too salty. This is my first time I bought it and I definitely think I'll buy it again. It wasn't that expensive, and there was a lot of them! I like that they're whole and instead of the halved ones!
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I love cashews! I eat them frequently and use them in recipes. These are great for snacking, especially on the go. The health benefits and protein amounts in cashews make them a great snack for grown-ups and kids alike. I highly recommend Planters cashews.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Planters is always my go-to brand for nuts, however whole cashews with sea salt are my favorite. I always have these in my office as a little snack and pick me up or whatever it may be. The saltiness on these is perfect and it's always worth the price.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
These are fantastic!! The best nuts, in my personal opinion.. just a helpful tip, the residue left in the container is purely salt so be aware.. I snacked on themy at night, and thought it was pieces.. that was interesting!!
Jessica S.
Boron, CA
I'm a huge fan of cashews. Ever since I was a little girl I've always eaten them with my papa. So now every time I eat them I think of my papa and it brings back all the wonderful memories I have with him
Brandy B.
Gurnee, IL
Great splurge item. These aren't normally in my budget, but every now and then I get them and hide them! I love the light taste of the sea salt on these gourmet cashews, they are an absolute delight!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love cashews, so I often but these to keep in the house for snacking. The seat salt gives just enough flavor to keep them salty without being too seasoned. Delicious and healthy snack!
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
My husband and I love these cashews. Unfortunately, we could eat the whole container in one sitting if allowed to. The Sea Salt is a nice treat and cashews have a almost buttery flavor.