BY PLANTERS

Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts with Sea Salt 52 oz. Tub see more...

Buy on Amazon
LILIANA V.
LILIANA V.
My favorite nuts brand! They taste delicious and they are on the go. I just put some in a ziplock bag and have my snack ready to go! I try to wattage ones that are less salty but this taste amazing. Will buy it again!!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
When I want peanuts I always trust planters to deliever a good quality product! These have a great flavor and are a great price! I love peanuts for a healthy salty snack! I will always purchase planters peanuts!
Akeeba M.
Akeeba M.
The prefect cocktail snack, for me the prefect everyday snack. I use these to create my own homemade trial mix, these are a great value for the price and a must have when at Target.
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
I don't have enough words these are some best peanuts you get in the market. They remind me of American Airlines lol they are God for snacking packed with protein yum!
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Perfect snack of peanuts! I like the taste of sea salt. They're good and I enjoy eating planters peanuts.
Linda J.
Linda J.
These are delicious and plump in size. I love the sea salt that it's not too over powering. I will definitely be purchasing again I would recommend to use these in any dessert or breads. I feel that they are healthy in moderation. I was satisfied and would recommend to anyone who love Planter's Peanuts or who just love peanuts in general.
Camila R.
Camila R.
Goood peanuts. Really salty but not in a bad ways. Just perfect amount of salt. Great size and the product lasts a lot in the package