BY PLANTERS

• Sea Salt
  • Peanut Oil

Allergens: Peanut

Hannah P.
Love the fact that they are already out if the shell. Very salty. They have a bit of a different taste than other brands. It's almost sweet but salty. And they last a while.
Bianca D.
Peanuts are my absolute favorite healthier-ish snack! When I feel like eating something salty, I eat these. They’re better to mix with other snacks and make your own trail mix!
Lauren N.
Cortland, NY
Never disappointing with planters nuts. They are definitely a go to healthy snack for me so it is nice to have the large container if you have them a lot. Nuts are typically pretty expensive and I have to say these arent excluded from that generalization, but I would buy these again no doubt. worth the money.
Sarah J.
Quincy, MA
Planters classic peanuts are a great way to fill your lunch with something extra. Mix them with Craisins for a minimalist trail mix, or eat them by the mouthful for a salty snack. I always keep a box of Planters peanuts in my home, as the tiny snacks are perfect for a little extra salt in your life.
LILIANA V.
My favorite nuts brand! They taste delicious and they are on the go. I just put some in a ziplock bag and have my snack ready to go! I try to wattage ones that are less salty but this taste amazing. Will buy it again!!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
When I want peanuts I always trust planters to deliever a good quality product! These have a great flavor and are a great price! I love peanuts for a healthy salty snack! I will always purchase planters peanuts!
Payton F.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love peanuts and these are my go to brand because they're very affordable and taste delicious as well. You can get them anywhere and they're the perfect on the go snack for any occasion
Marium S.
I don't have enough words these are some best peanuts you get in the market. They remind me of American Airlines lol they are God for snacking packed with protein yum!
Brigitte P.
Miami Fl, Florida

One of my favorite snacks are delicious to eat anywhere, are healthy and without dyes and those things that do so much harm to our health , before and after school ballet as a handful of peanuts and me full of energy , always buy and you should do it. I love peanut,
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love these for a snack - they're the perfect thing to take with you on the go, too! They're healthy and affordable and not to mention they always help me feel full! These definitely met my expectations and I will be repurchasing. I would recommend these.

back