Planters Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels Jar uploaded by concetta b.Planters Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels Jar uploaded by Heather M.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunflower seed kernels. Choking warning - do not give to children under the age of 4.

Buy on Amazon
Tara K.
I enjoy these as a summer snack as well as on top of my salad for a little extra crunch. Planters is the best brand I’ve tried and I’ve tried a ton! They’re a little more expensive than other brands but it’s honestly worth it
Chloe H.
I really like this product. I keep them at my desk for a something small to snack on. It provides a nice little salty taste, but not too high in calories. Plus, because they are so small, you can snack for a while on them without eating too many. Obviously, you wouldn't eat one at a time, but a pinch of them is equivalent.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love these so much! I can snack on them in the morning, or middle of the day. OR sometimes but them in my smoothie bowls on the side. They're always very good on salads. Yummy.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
The yummiest snack ever! Super healthy and they can be pretty filling. I love them for snacking during the day. I highly recommend them. I bought mine from Walmart.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
I'm sitting here, eating these delicious Sunflower Seeds as I write this review! I could say so many things about the health benefits of them & how amazing they taste, it's hard to choose! These are packed with Vitamins B, E, C, Fiber, Magnese & the list goes on & on! Please stop eating EMPTY CALORIE SNACKS & give these a try! You'll see a major change in your overall Health, Wellness & Energy! Give them to your loved ones as well!
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I love sunflowers, and Planters dry roasted sunflowers are great! I could eat them throughout the day, but I don't. They are great in salads, and are I buy them often. You wouldn't think to put them in a salad, but they really add to the salad like nothing else can to me. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
I love to sprinkly these over my salads and to just eat them as a snack. This is the brand that I prefer to buy over all others that are out there. I haven't trued any other companies, because honestly I've never had a bad experience with planters, so I'm brand loyal! 😉
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
My go to in my room snack. You know sometimes you get hungry but don't want to bring a snack to your bedroom that can go bad or attract bugs? These are perfect! I just pop a handful in my mouth then screw the lid back on. Their very convenient. Also they make me pretty popular when people need something to munch on.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I am from a small town and one thing I remember growing up is everyone's obsession with eating sunflower seeds. It was actually more of a culture thing. I liked sunflower seeds. I just didn't like chewing through the shell first and then I found these, and they actually made me love eating sunflower seeds.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I have a sunflower seed obsession, and these are my favorite! They have a great flavor without being super salty the way that some brands are. The 12 pack case is awesome for the summer... You can eat these all day and never run out!