BY PLANTERS

• Macadamia
  • Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart*
Zack S.
My favorite kind of nut. Nuts are very healthy. These nuts are very sweet. Some nuts are salty but not these nuts, these nuts are sweet and savory just like nuts should be. Nuts make great snacks. Nuts are life. I said nuts 10 times giggity
Sheila K.
East Bernstadt, KY
These are great, I love the Planters brand, you can guarantee its fresh and high quality, and you've never ate a nut until you ear a Macadamia nut they are delicious
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
They taste sooo good!!! Very tasty & I love how they don't have a lot of salt in them, some other products from other companies have a lot of salt and you can't really enjoy them
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
really good tasting nuts affordable and can get at any local store for about the same price differently worth it and anyone can get it. its available in many different ways salted or not. i buy it at target and i recommend it to others this is aa replacement for when i runout of kirkland trail mix.
KieraJane x.
Henrico, VA
My best friend recommended this for me and it is SO amazing. Really healthy for your pleasure and very affordable as well, Anyone can enjoy this snack! It is very delicious and every opportunity I get, I buy them, I recommend it to all the whole world.
Breanne K.
Highland, IN
i love macadamia nuts and these were amzing they have good nutitrion in them also. i am a repeat consumer of them and purchased them at cosco and jewel they sell anywhere, kind of fattening. but in moderation are very good for you and have health benefits.
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
Love, Love, Love these nuts! I like the packaging because the lid screws on the ensure freshness. The nuts have just the right amount of salt and crunch. These are a great alternative snack option to chips or other unhealthy snacks. I can't find these everywhere, but I tend to purchase from major retailers.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I bought a jar of this from Walmart. The cost was around 7.99. I love macadamia nuts. The container was on the smaller side but these nuts are always very expensive. The nuts had great crunch and fresh flavor. The nuts were whole pieces and half pieces.
SDQ628329 Maria Jasuel N.
I love these! They are so easy to take on the go. They are perfect for a quick snack after school or work. They are affordable and great value I would definitely buy again and recommend others to buy these too.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
Planters Macadamia Nuts are my favorite nuts. I don't by them often but they are loaded with good fats that help lower your LDLS. I just hate they are so expensive or I'd buy them more often. I mainly buy them for my winter baking or for Christmas gift baskets.