BY PLANTERS

Natural & artificial maple flavor Sweetened with splenda brand see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Pistachios are my favorite nut and planter's doesn't disappoint. Great flavor and easy to snack on. Pistachios are even healthy for you! Great value and taste for a great price.
Yuliia D.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
Two years ago I was buying it constantly. I've liked it a lot. But after finding that there is a bad ones nuts(with dried works) I've stopped buying it.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Great for a summer to go snack, throw these in your purse and whenever you have a hunger pain pop a few of these and you are gtg!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I love pistachios! I think planters has their nut to salt ratio on point! These are so good I have to force myself to walk away!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
Pistachios are my all time favorite nut!! I love them so much! They are so perfect and salty and I can't get enough!!
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.
I love pistachios! These taste really good perfect snack any time especially if you're sitting in traffic.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Strathmore
These are seriously addictive. I absolutely love nuts in general and I have to stop myself from wanting to eat the entire bag.