Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsPlanters
Dry Roasted Pistachios, 12 ct Box, 175 oz Packs

Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios, 12 ct Box, 1.75 oz Packs

by Planters

Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios - Planters takes their premium quality pistachios, roasts them to perfection, then packs them so that you could get the fresh crisp pistachios with their unique sweet flavor intact. Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios are best at satisfying your snack emergencies. Nutrient dense and bursting with flavor, these nuts are a must have in your healthy eating plan.

Tonight I purchased these and the Wonderful Pistachios. I didn't care much for the Planters ones. Which do you prefer? [product:planters-dry-roasted-pistachios-bag] Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz
Start your review of Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios, 12 ct Box, 1.75 oz Packs!
Alondra M.
Tucson, AZ
Just ask me why im obsessed with these!! They are my must haves for my days awesome snacks.
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing! I love the dry roasted flavor. They are great for hiking or on the go healthy snack. This brand is quality at an affordable price. I highly recommend them
Ruth O.
davenport, Fl
Planters undoubtedly the best brand with the best product, excellent quality, freshness and flavor. for me nuts are important in my daily consumption for health and what better planters to buy.
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. I love to get these to snack on when I’m needing something healthy.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
These were just ok. After buying and eating the Wonderful brand pistachios in the same day, nothing else can compare to the Wonderful ones. You could see the difference in the two just by the price. Will not be buying the Planters ones again.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Absolutely yummy! Salted with seasalt these pistachios hit the spot! Fresh and tasty you will love eating them! One just isn't enough. I keep a bag in my car to snack on the go.
Jordan W.
Inverness, FL
So good great for on the god and i love nuts so there perfect to eat and i like the salt
Sydney G.
Some of my favorite snacks the keep around! Such a good quick snack. Love these so much!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
These Pistachios are delicious! Pistachios are my favorite nut and this may be my favorite brand. Love that they are made with Sea Salt because it gives it the right amount of saltiness without being too much. Also the perfect serving size!
Lisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite snacks. I love the dry roasted flavor and the price is right. I love that it's a healthy choice and it picks me up and gives an energy boost to get through the day.