BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted/Honey Roasted Peanuts Twin Pack: Dry roasted peanuts are heart healthy and have no MSG or artificial flavors Kosher

Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love the honey flavored Planters peanuts. I really like to pack a few for lunch, take to the park when i walk my dogs, or just anytime. I like to have them by themselves or even put them in my baked treats that I make at home. They are cost effective ad I normally purchase them from Kroger.
bbybre f.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this product so much! It's definitely such a healthy and great snack. I love how delicious it is and how much it satisfies me. I buy this product all the time for when I'm on the go. 5/5 stars forsure!
A J.
One of my more favorite flavors. The honey had just the right amount of sweetness with great crunch as usual for this brand. It's not bad for a healthy snack. I would eat about a half cup and feel like I actually just ate a snack.
ReShicka P.
These peanuts are SOOOO good. The dry roasted ones are really good in a nice trail mix. They are good without being too salty. The honey roasted peanuts are delicious by themselves and if you don't want yourself you could eat a lot of them. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. They are a wonderful snack to pack if you are on the go and want something a little bit on the healthier side. You only need a few to keep you satisfied.
Anna S.
I love these and they're a great snack! They also come in a great package that is easy to get the peanuts out of. Also the honey roasted are some of my favorites
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I really like the honey roasted peanuts. They are slightly sweet to taste. I tried them for the first time about a year and and I buy a 16 oz glass jar each time I run out. Overall, I'm very pleased with the Planters brand of peanuts (I also buy the lightly salted mixed nuts)!
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
These peanuts are like crack! My mom used to keep them in the house at all times! You get two jars of them and we always seemed to run out so quick. Great snacks, I keep them in my car for when I am on the go! Definitely would recommend to anyone! I also like the HOT peanuts!
Megan G.
I have always been a fan of Planters. I love the quality that you get with their peanuts. The flavor is great and they are always fresh. This is a healthy snack that the whole family can enjoy! I often find that store brands do not compare, they tend to be overly salty compared to Planters.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Love their Honey Roasted peanuts. The taste and flavor is so unique and distinguished. They are actually fulfilling too. I like that they also come in snack size packaging so that I can have them on the go. I like to mix mini marshmallows with them for movie night.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Been in love with honey roasted since I started flying at 3 years old. Now as an adult, I've always got some stashed in the pantry. There's nothing else that can compare! We all love them, and put them into our snack mixes regularly.