BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
I really disliked these. I thought they were gonna have a good flavor like the roasted peanuts you would get at the swap meet or other places you get the peanuts in shell. Not the case with these, they have a weird texture to them like the bumpiness from the honey roasted peanuts, threw me off. They tasted weird and I won't be purchasing again.
Bree k.
They're alright they're peanuts they're plain they don't really have anything special about them
wouldn't buy this. ever
Natalia H.
I do not like these. My dad bought them for himself and he shared them with me and i thought they lacked taste. I think they need to salt them or add some spices.
gabyescaa G.
Florida, Miami
Excellent products especially for a cool summer or siemplemente nice party to share with your friend n different day
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
Planters Dry Roasted peanuts are delicious. I could eat them all the time. I highly recommend them.
M P.
Great snack for sharing with the family. Not too pricey. Don't buy if allergies salty flavor
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I'm not too big of a fan of nuts but I do crave every now and then. I stick to the original regular kind. And usually the small pack satisfies. Good flavor!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
These peanuts are pretty typical. Nothing too special about them. They are slightly salted.
Kirsten M.
Calgary
Plantars is a reputable brand and I frequently snack on their peanuts for a healthier, protein filled snack.
Megan V.
Foodie Expert
We ate these as an easy snack while playing board games. Easy to eat, very little residue left on my hands (this is important when playing with cards) and tasted good. Cost for them didn't seem too high. No concerns with this product, would buy again
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?