BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
My kind. Of classic nut. This was the first nit i ate and still today i love them. Planters peanut i dont change it
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
A lifelong favorite! You get the bang for your buck!I️ can sit and eat so many of these in one sitting! The hot peanuts are great too!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Foodie Expert
Best dry roasted peanuts ever! Not too salty, not hard, just the right amount of chew, they're great! I love how consistent planters is with their products!
Kerry D.
I love keeping these stocked for a quick filling snack that's not full of awful stuff. They always taste good. And I like that there are a number of different options.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
I love them they are healthy and a nutritous snack to have they are cheap and give a decent size for the price I would recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again
Amanda H.
Belding, MI
Dry roasted peanuts are my jam! Planters will always be my favorite brand. I cant keep my hand out of the jar when I buy them!
Lisa P.
I️ made the mistake of buying unsalted dry roasted peanuts and then lightly salted until I️ finally found this DELICIOUS dry roasted delight. There are so many amazing spices in this recipe. I️ grab handful after handful throughout the day at work. I️t makes for the perfect mid morning or late afternoon snack.
Tonya H.
Foodie Expert
I am so addicted to these peanuts. All the major retailers have their generic brand but none come close to these. They're perfectly dry roasted and salted. I will continue to buy these and highly recommend them
Lindsay H.
Nashville, TN
First time trying 'dry roasted' and these are seriously addicting. Great to have at my desk for work in case I need a midday snack!
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
Omg I got these at sams club! And they're so good and a good price ! I recommend getting these😊 You'll enjoy them if you're craving a little snack !
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?