BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Sarinne M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These are a family favorite to keep around the house. My household has been repurchasing these for years.
sarah o.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day everyday! They go great in recipes and always handy to have around. Packed with protein my family loves this product.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
In my opinion, honey roast is the best favor peanuts. They have a nice sweet honey taste.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I can snack on these babies all day. the sweet and salty flavor has my taste buds on high.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Honey Roasted is the best flavor for peanuts in my opinion. I even handed these out for Halloween.
LaVesca L.
I love these, they curb your sweet toothe and they are just the right serving size.
Katlin B.
If you want a somewhat healthy treat these are the way to go. Sweet and salty. Perfect snack for the road or whenever!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I love these nuts! They have such a great flavor! It they weren't so high in calories I'd eat them all day!
Tione R.
This is my favorite, honey roasted peanuts, it can be pricey though out of all the different varieties of peanuts....
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are my favorite flavor of peanuts. And the perfect size for taking a quick snack to go
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?