BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

M P.
Great snack for sharing with the family. Not too pricey. Don't buy if allergies salty flavor
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Foodie Expert
Great healthier alternative snack to have around the house! I love having a handful of these when I am craving something salty and has that peanut butter essential taste to it! You can literally get these anywhere and the packaging is amazing especially for on the go
Madelaine M.
These are my favorite brand of dry roasted peanuts. I've tried other brands, but none compare to Planters. I could eat them all the time. I highly recommend them. These are so fresh, like they were just roasted. They are reasonably priced . Sometimes you can get a can that has too much salt but no big deal.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a peanut fan & dry roasted is my favorite. Dry roasted peanuts have good flavor & aren't too salty as some peanuts are. This brand is great & they are well known. I'd recommend this brand & type of nuts.
gabyescaa G.
Florida, Miami
Excellent products especially for a cool summer or siemplemente nice party to share with your friend n different day
Mary R.
My husband loves these he can eat this entire container in one and he is the only one who eats nuts in our house. He loves them, he says they taste great. He does feel that they could be priced a little lower but he will continue to purchase them.
sarah o.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day everyday! They go great in recipes and always handy to have around. Packed with protein my family loves this product.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
My family always buy these big packs from BJs because we use them up so fast. These peanuts are so good for giving food an extra crunch. They go so well with most meals, I highly suggest them to you, unless you are allergic to peanuts, stay away if you're allergic
Lisa M.
Foodie Expert
We buy these just about every month because we put these in the granola that we make at home. We often buy these at Walmart or the local grocery store. I've never been disappointed with Planters Roasted Peanuts. They are so good for snacking on and for putting in our food.
Jenn S.
I always keep a container of these peanuts at my desk at work for a mid-morning snack before lunch. I grab a handful and snack away. It's a healthy snack that holds me over before lunch gets here. And it tastes delicious too!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?