BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Lisa P.
I️ made the mistake of buying unsalted dry roasted peanuts and then lightly salted until I️ finally found this DELICIOUS dry roasted delight. There are so many amazing spices in this recipe. I️ grab handful after handful throughout the day at work. I️t makes for the perfect mid morning or late afternoon snack.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
I love them they are healthy and a nutritous snack to have they are cheap and give a decent size for the price I would recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again
Kerry D.
I love keeping these stocked for a quick filling snack that's not full of awful stuff. They always taste good. And I like that there are a number of different options.
Tonya H.
Foodie Expert
I am so addicted to these peanuts. All the major retailers have their generic brand but none come close to these. They're perfectly dry roasted and salted. I will continue to buy these and highly recommend them
Megan V.
Foodie Expert
We ate these as an easy snack while playing board games. Easy to eat, very little residue left on my hands (this is important when playing with cards) and tasted good. Cost for them didn't seem too high. No concerns with this product, would buy again
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I literally have to hide them from my kids just so I get to eat some! They're perfect for a quick snack or pick me up in the middle of the day.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
I really disliked these. I thought they were gonna have a good flavor like the roasted peanuts you would get at the swap meet or other places you get the peanuts in shell. Not the case with these, they have a weird texture to them like the bumpiness from the honey roasted peanuts, threw me off. They tasted weird and I won't be purchasing again.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
I love these peanuts! Planters is a great brand of nuts to buy, they are always great quality and you can find them on sale a lot of the time as well. They taste great and come in different varieties depending on how much you want! I love having these around for snacks or when I have parties they always go quick!
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
I keep these at my desk always. I'm always restocking. They are the perfect daytime snack and pick me up. I never feel guilty after snacking on this classic treat. I love Planters' peanuts and I will be a lifelong customer. I recommend others (especially at my office, you know who you are) buy these because I'm bad at sharing :)
Lisa M.
Foodie Expert
We buy these just about every month because we put these in the granola that we make at home. We often buy these at Walmart or the local grocery store. I've never been disappointed with Planters Roasted Peanuts. They are so good for snacking on and for putting in our food.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?