BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Lisa P.
I️ made the mistake of buying unsalted dry roasted peanuts and then lightly salted until I️ finally found this DELICIOUS dry roasted delight. There are so many amazing spices in this recipe. I️ grab handful after handful throughout the day at work. I️t makes for the perfect mid morning or late afternoon snack.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
I love them they are healthy and a nutritous snack to have they are cheap and give a decent size for the price I would recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again
Kerry D.
I love keeping these stocked for a quick filling snack that's not full of awful stuff. They always taste good. And I like that there are a number of different options.
Tonya H.
Foodie Expert
I am so addicted to these peanuts. All the major retailers have their generic brand but none come close to these. They're perfectly dry roasted and salted. I will continue to buy these and highly recommend them
Megan V.
Foodie Expert
We ate these as an easy snack while playing board games. Easy to eat, very little residue left on my hands (this is important when playing with cards) and tasted good. Cost for them didn't seem too high. No concerns with this product, would buy again
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I literally have to hide them from my kids just so I get to eat some! They're perfect for a quick snack or pick me up in the middle of the day.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Foodie Expert
Best dry roasted peanuts ever! Not too salty, not hard, just the right amount of chew, they're great! I love how consistent planters is with their products!
Amanda T.
Blacksburg, SC
These are a staple in my house! They also reminded me of my childhood as a kid I ate them with a handful of chocolate chips as a sweet and salty snack
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
Omg I got these at sams club! And they're so good and a good price ! I recommend getting these😊 You'll enjoy them if you're craving a little snack !
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
A lifelong favorite! You get the bang for your buck!I️ can sit and eat so many of these in one sitting! The hot peanuts are great too!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?