BY PLANTERS

Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy:
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
50% less sodium than Planters dry roasted peanuts.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to m...7 Answers
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Dry Roasted Peanuts Lightly Salted 16 oz more...
I try to stick to a low-carb diet so these are perfect for me. Good fat and high protein - doesn’t get much better. I would always use them as a staple in my studying sessions. I normally pick them up at either Wegmans or Tops and they’re always an affordable snack.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Jars more...
Great tasting peanuts. They are lightly salted and decently priced. Make for a tasty snack to keep around the house. Only two ingredients are peanuts and sea salt
Mandy P.
These were really tasty. I like eating dried fruits and nuts as a snack because you get a good amount of protein without all the unecessary sugar and fats you'd receive from other protein bars.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
The perfect amount of salt on the best tasting peanuts. If you like salt but not too much, this is the perfect snack for you. I would highly recommend this brand.
Chloe H.
I like Planters dry roasted peanuts. They have a good flavor and texture but they are a little dry. I guess that's why they are called dry roasted peanuts. This is one of my go to snacks because it's healthy and tasty. If you're looking for peanuts with a good amount of flavor and not too flavorful, get planters dry roasted peanuts. The lightly salted ones are better in my opinion because they aren't too salty and theres just enough salt.
Brianna B.
I love peanuts and peanut butter, and Planters is my go to for peanuts. I have this container handy in my dorm room for whenever I need a light snack. I also like the lightly salted because it's not as salty as the original, but it still tastes great. I've tried the unsalted, and they are not my favorite. I also like these because I know that even though they taste great, they're good for me too!
Alaina W.
I'm an avid peanut butter fan after eating it for lunch every day of my pre-college life, so that directly translates to peanuts. Maybe dry roasted isn't the healthiest option, but they sure do taste good! To alleviate making a mess I always pour them into the cap and snack on from there.
Hannah L.
North Augusta
Review for: Dry Roasted Peanuts Lightly Salted 16 oz more...
My family and I really like these peanuts. They are salted perfectly with not too much or too little. The taste is good and sweet. I feel they are a bit more expensive but, they are still good for the price. Would buy again.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I love peanuts, they are a healthy protein filled snack. I could literally eat the entire canister in one sitting. My younger son is starting to snack on them as well, which makes me happy, since they are a better alternative than most other snacks.
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
My go to nut snack, the only problem is that I tend to eat way too many. I pour them into the cap and try to limit myself to two pours. It doesn't work very well, I always eat more.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??