BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sea Salt, Spices (Contains Celery), Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Gelatin, Torula Yeast, Cornstarch, Dried Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin.

Allergens: Peanut

Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar. Great source of protein and nutrition. a little snack to get me throughout the day. Sea salt, different spices, we are a repeat consumer, they are delicious. Yes I would recommend them to others
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I made homemade snickers bars for Christmas and I used Planters Peanuts. They turned out absolutely delicious. There are so many ways to eat peanuts.. I love to snack on them raw. Of course we use peanut butter & jelly for lunches. But we always buy Planters products. We have a local Planters Peanuts factory and many family members are employed there.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love the dry roasted peanuts with salt. They may not be the healthiest thing to eat but they make a great snack in when a rush. These also make great party snacks as well when you aren’t sure what else to serve.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I have read that pre-workout you should have a plant based protein, and these are my go to for that. They are pre-measured, with all of the value right on the label! At $0.69 a bag what a great deal! #stylebyjoe #infulnster #planters #dryroastedpeanuts #preworkout #protine
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
These peanuts have the best flavor! They are a bit expensive but I have tried other brands and they just don’t compare to planters dry roasted peanuts! I buy these every time I go grocery shopping!!
Trang D.
I love these Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. They’re very crunchy, slightly salty, and very tasty. Perfect for snacking and serving in party. Very economic price. I would highly recommend this to everyone to try.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
My favorite way to eat peanuts, besides peanut butter. I love the Planters brand because they use quality ingredients and roast the nuts perfectly. They are so good.
Kelly M.
I keep a jar of Planters dry roasted peanuts at my desk at work for a quick snack throughout the day. I usually dump the peanuts into the lid first because it is a perfect portion-controlled size. This is my favorite brand of peanuts and they are a good value, especially on sale.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
I like buying these jars of peanuts so I can pour a little snack here and there. It’s cheap, they last for a long time, and they taste pretty good. The salt isn’t overwhelming, and sometimes I’ll sprinkle chipotle powder or something on them to give them s bit of a kick.
VESTA G.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh my lanta! I am obsessed with these peanuts! They are sooo good! I can eat one jar in one week! Lol I keep them by my bed for midnight snacks! Their just THAT good and I’d buy and stock up on them if I could. Lol
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?

Walmart