Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sea Salt, Spices (Contains Celery), Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Gelatin, Torula Yeast, Cornstarch, Dried Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin.

Allergens: Peanut

Kelly M.
I keep a jar of Planters dry roasted peanuts at my desk at work for a quick snack throughout the day. I usually dump the peanuts into the lid first because it is a perfect portion-controlled size. This is my favorite brand of peanuts and they are a good value, especially on sale.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
These are my go to peanuts, not only for snacking but for using in snacking recipes. They are crunchy and lightly salted. It’s our preferred brand as he quality and price are both great. Definitely recommending.
Sunny D.
Best darn jarred peanuts on Planet Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I buy them for snacks, lunches, social get-together, and whatever is needed!! Can't beat Planters for quality and taste!! They are priced in the ok range.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love them they are healthy and a nutritous snack to have they are cheap and give a decent size for the price I would recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again
Lisa P.
I️ made the mistake of buying unsalted dry roasted peanuts and then lightly salted until I️ finally found this DELICIOUS dry roasted delight. There are so many amazing spices in this recipe. I️ grab handful after handful throughout the day at work. I️t makes for the perfect mid morning or late afternoon snack.
Tonya H.
I am so addicted to these peanuts. All the major retailers have their generic brand but none come close to these. They're perfectly dry roasted and salted. I will continue to buy these and highly recommend them
Megan V.
We ate these as an easy snack while playing board games. Easy to eat, very little residue left on my hands (this is important when playing with cards) and tasted good. Cost for them didn't seem too high. No concerns with this product, would buy again
Kerry D.
I love keeping these stocked for a quick filling snack that's not full of awful stuff. They always taste good. And I like that there are a number of different options.
Gabie C.
I really disliked these. I thought they were gonna have a good flavor like the roasted peanuts you would get at the swap meet or other places you get the peanuts in shell. Not the case with these, they have a weird texture to them like the bumpiness from the honey roasted peanuts, threw me off. They tasted weird and I won't be purchasing again.
Dana S.
I love these peanuts! Planters is a great brand of nuts to buy, they are always great quality and you can find them on sale a lot of the time as well. They taste great and come in different varieties depending on how much you want! I love having these around for snacks or when I have parties they always go quick!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?