BY PLANTERS #44 in Nuts & Seeds

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sea Salt, Spices (Contains Celery), Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Gelatin, Torula Yeast, Cornstarch, Dried Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin.

Allergens: Peanut

Kelly M.
I keep a jar of Planters dry roasted peanuts at my desk at work for a quick snack throughout the day. I usually dump the peanuts into the lid first because it is a perfect portion-controlled size. This is my favorite brand of peanuts and they are a good value, especially on sale.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
These are my go to peanuts, not only for snacking but for using in snacking recipes. They are crunchy and lightly salted. It’s our preferred brand as he quality and price are both great. Definitely recommending.
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I have read that pre-workout you should have a plant based protein, and these are my go to for that. They are pre-measured, with all of the value right on the label! At $0.69 a bag what a great deal! #stylebyjoe #infulnster #planters #dryroastedpeanuts #preworkout #protine
Trang D.
I love these Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. They’re very crunchy, slightly salty, and very tasty. Perfect for snacking and serving in party. Very economic price. I would highly recommend this to everyone to try.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love them they are healthy and a nutritous snack to have they are cheap and give a decent size for the price I would recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I always love Planters products and feel like their quality is great. I use the unsalted peanuts to make homemade granola and we buy the lightly salted ones for snacking. It is a decent late night snack and a better choice than chips when I am craving salt!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I wont buy any other peanuts! I've been eating planters peanuts for years! They're just so great and not overwhelming on salt. always roasted perfectly, not over-done with just the perfect crunch. always fresh as well which is always important!
Lisa P.
I️ made the mistake of buying unsalted dry roasted peanuts and then lightly salted until I️ finally found this DELICIOUS dry roasted delight. There are so many amazing spices in this recipe. I️ grab handful after handful throughout the day at work. I️t makes for the perfect mid morning or late afternoon snack.
Megan V.
We ate these as an easy snack while playing board games. Easy to eat, very little residue left on my hands (this is important when playing with cards) and tasted good. Cost for them didn't seem too high. No concerns with this product, would buy again
Leah N.
Dry toasted peanuts from Planters (plus raisins or dried cranberries for a little sweetness) is my go-to snack. I keep some in my desk, in my car, in my purse, in my gym bag, and I always have some with me on road trips!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?