BY PLANTERS #22 in Nuts & Seeds

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sea Salt, Spices (Contains Celery), Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Gelatin, Torula Yeast, Cornstarch, Dried Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin.

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Sam's Club
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I made homemade snickers bars for Christmas and I used Planters Peanuts. They turned out absolutely delicious. There are so many ways to eat peanuts.. I love to snack on them raw. Of course we use peanut butter & jelly for lunches. But we always buy Planters products. We have a local Planters Peanuts factory and many family members are employed there.
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
No trip but i love these nuts. When I was small grandmother used to buy us a pepsi and pour them inside and shake it. It was the best combo ever for me. I love the salty crunchiness of this product. I will forever by them because of that sweet memory.
Jeannie U.
Chalkhill
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar. Great source of protein and nutrition. a little snack to get me throughout the day. Sea salt, different spices, we are a repeat consumer, they are delicious. Yes I would recommend them to others
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love the dry roasted peanuts with salt. They may not be the healthiest thing to eat but they make a great snack in when a rush. These also make great party snacks as well when you aren’t sure what else to serve.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I have read that pre-workout you should have a plant based protein, and these are my go to for that. They are pre-measured, with all of the value right on the label! At $0.69 a bag what a great deal! #stylebyjoe #infulnster #planters #dryroastedpeanuts #preworkout #protine
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
These peanuts have the best flavor! They are a bit expensive but I have tried other brands and they just don’t compare to planters dry roasted peanuts! I buy these every time I go grocery shopping!!
Trang D.
I love these Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. They’re very crunchy, slightly salty, and very tasty. Perfect for snacking and serving in party. Very economic price. I would highly recommend this to everyone to try.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
My favorite way to eat peanuts, besides peanut butter. I love the Planters brand because they use quality ingredients and roast the nuts perfectly. They are so good.
Kelly M.
I keep a jar of Planters dry roasted peanuts at my desk at work for a quick snack throughout the day. I usually dump the peanuts into the lid first because it is a perfect portion-controlled size. This is my favorite brand of peanuts and they are a good value, especially on sale.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great packaging and Fresh taste , share it at a gathering or at the office. Get creative and added to Salads. Usually available in different sizes and flavors at supermarkets and target stores too
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?