BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5oz is about 59 pieces). see more...

Gabie C.
I really disliked these. I thought they were gonna have a good flavor like the roasted peanuts you would get at the swap meet or other places you get the peanuts in shell. Not the case with these, they have a weird texture to them like the bumpiness from the honey roasted peanuts, threw me off. They tasted weird and I won't be purchasing again.
Amanda W.
I keep these at my desk always. I'm always restocking. They are the perfect daytime snack and pick me up. I never feel guilty after snacking on this classic treat. I love Planters' peanuts and I will be a lifelong customer. I recommend others (especially at my office, you know who you are) buy these because I'm bad at sharing :)
Dana S.
I love these peanuts! Planters is a great brand of nuts to buy, they are always great quality and you can find them on sale a lot of the time as well. They taste great and come in different varieties depending on how much you want! I love having these around for snacks or when I have parties they always go quick!
Madelaine M.
These are my favorite brand of dry roasted peanuts. I've tried other brands, but none compare to Planters. I could eat them all the time. I highly recommend them. These are so fresh, like they were just roasted. They are reasonably priced . Sometimes you can get a can that has too much salt but no big deal.
Lisa M.
We buy these just about every month because we put these in the granola that we make at home. We often buy these at Walmart or the local grocery store. I've never been disappointed with Planters Roasted Peanuts. They are so good for snacking on and for putting in our food.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Great healthier alternative snack to have around the house! I love having a handful of these when I am craving something salty and has that peanut butter essential taste to it! You can literally get these anywhere and the packaging is amazing especially for on the go
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
My family always buy these big packs from BJs because we use them up so fast. These peanuts are so good for giving food an extra crunch. They go so well with most meals, I highly suggest them to you, unless you are allergic to peanuts, stay away if you're allergic
Diana M.
Carthage, MO
We don't eat peanuts by themselves. However, I do buy them at Christmas to make one of my husbands favorite desserts. What I love about these is the quality. They do not taste Burned, which can certainly be an issue. I will be buying these again for the holidays!
Jasmine D.
Omaha, NE
Every time I make a trail mix it has to be Planters peanuts I use. They taste fresh and you don't get that yucky taste like off brands have. I feel it's very healthy and then when you add it in as a snack it keeps you going. The valu is great for what you get.

Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
Always buy this large size of unsalted peanuts and my entire family including those with heart issues and hypertension can eat them because there isn't any salt! Good quality consistent nuts every time that my entire family will continue to buy! .0
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
What other flavors do they have?