Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts

by Planters

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts are a crunchy and delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy together. Use them as an appetizer on game night, pack some in a bag for your next road trip, or simply set out a bowl on the table to munch on throughout the day. The peanuts have been roasted to enhance their distinctive natural taste, and they are sprinkled with pure sea salt for an extra boost of flavor. Crunchy and Filling Snack - Great for snacking at home, at work or on the go, the Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts come in a convenient resealable canister.

What other flavors do they have?
Start your review of Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great as a snack. I love peanuts and they fill me up. Great for your heart. I love the salted ones. Come in different sizes and you can get them just about anywhere!
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Andrea S.
I eat a handful of these peanuts when I'm craving something crunchy with a little sea salt. They satisfy cravings while being quite healthy for you. Even my husband who doesn't like most nuts, eats these regularly. I also like to add them to ice cream and other dishes.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Kate B.
Yum peanuts lol. Great price and great taste as always. We love the roasted ones in our house. I believe these are semi healthy. My four year walks around with the whole container he even made me write his name on it. He absolutely loves peanuts
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Healthier option the potatoes chips I other junk food. It's reasonable price so your not paying an arm and a leg. I also enjoy there trail mixes as well. I would recommend and always rebuy. I love Mr. Peanut as a mascot and if watched on super bowl you know about the baby.
Omattie R.
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Omattie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
These dry roasted peanuts are so delicious. They are healthy and delicious and have zero cholesterol. They come really nicely packaged and stored well. It’s affordable. I would definitely repurchase.
Leah T.
Dallas, TX
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Leah T.
#planterspeanuts are not only quite a good snack between meals but a healthy alternative to candy/sweets. They are always fresh and filling.
stephen S.
Midwest City, OK
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by stephen S.
Purchased at: Target
These dry roasted peanuts, are exactly what they advertise themselves to be, I think for 3.50 for 20 oz, they are fairly affordable, you can also often find coupons on them. And honestly they're not as bad for you as I expected. There are 20 servings per container.
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Nereida C.
I love these for a snack or to make my self made peanut butter! It comes with plenty so they last a while lol
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Chrissy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these planters drivers of peanuts as you can see the containers almost gone they’re very heart healthy there a great snack for after school or while they’re playing Fortnite I highly suggest them they’re not very expensive and they’re readily available at Walmart
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Son muy ricos me encantan, los amo, los recomiendo 💯 y su precio es bajo me encantan, su sabor su textura todo muy rico, lo apruebo 💯 es very delicious 🤤