Planters Dry Roast Almonds

by Planters

Dry Roasted Almonds 6G Of Plant Protein All Natural Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamin E 1-877-677-3268 Made In Usa *Scientific Evidence Suggests But Does Not Prove That Eating 1.5 Ounces Per Day Of Most Nuts, Such As Almonds, As Part Of A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol And Not Resulting In Increased Caloric Intake May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.&Nbsp; [See Nutrition Information For Fat Content.]&Nbsp; (1.5 Oz. Is About 38 Pieces).

What could you add these too besides salads?
Has anyone tried these? I love almonds but I usually but the plain ones.
Start your review of Planters Dry Roast Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Berkeley W.
I always keep planters almonds or cashews handy in case I hear or feel my stomach making whale sounds. Both keep hungry at bay and taste delicious!
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
I love Planter's Dry Roasted Almonds. They are so tasty and a good snack to eat any time of the day.
Puja P.
Taste amazing! They're all evenly roasted and they taste great! They're consistent and none of them have that weird burnt taste that they get! They taste so fresh. I love to serve this when I host parties!
Cherokee P.
These almonds are one of the best I have tasted. They are not hard and kinda judgment in your mouth. They are one of the best tasting almonds I have had in a while now.
Jliana M.
Dayton, TN
So good! 😍😍😍😍 I'm obsessed with almonds it's ridiculous. I eat almonds almost all the time.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
This is the ultimate work snack. I buy a bag a week for banishing hunger in a healthy and easy way on the jobsite. They are a cost effective way to get nutrient-rich calories. They are always tasty and satisfying. I definitely recommend these to other snack seekers.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Delicious and great snack for on the go or when you need a kick of protein, good flavor and great quality peanuts
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Great to toss in my gym bag for a pre or post workout protein boost. I love that it's such a classic brand and in stock at all my favourite stores
Leanna D.
Dayton, KY
Delicious. Almonds are one of my fave treats and these hit the spot. I think the price is reasonable for nuts. I would recommend these to anyone that loves nuts. I would also try there other flavors as they are also comparably delicious !
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Planters is a great brand. All of their products are always fresh and flavorful. The only reason I rate them a 4 instead of a 5, is because I have found very few brands that have better almonds. But theirs are still great and can be found so easily.