BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dry Roasted Almonds 6G Of Plant Protein All Natural Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamin E 1-877-677-3268 Made In Usa *Scientific Evidence Suggests But Does Not Prove That Eating 1.5 Ounces Per Day Of Most Nuts, Such As Almonds, As Part Of A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol And Not Resulting In Increased Caloric Intake May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.&Nbsp; [See Nutrition Information For Fat Content.]&Nbsp; (1.5 Oz. Is About 38 Pieces).

• What could you add these too besides salads?7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I love almonds but I usually but ...6 Answers
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
This is the ultimate work snack. I buy a bag a week for banishing hunger in a healthy and easy way on the jobsite. They are a cost effective way to get nutrient-rich calories. They are always tasty and satisfying. I definitely recommend these to other snack seekers.
Cherokee P.
These almonds are one of the best I have tasted. They are not hard and kinda judgment in your mouth. They are one of the best tasting almonds I have had in a while now.
Neha P.
Was just looking for some dry roasted almonds...usually, I snack on them but at times my mom likes to use them to make Indian sweets. I stay away from purchasing almonds from Indian stores since they don't have the freshness guarantee, but these were great! Mother approved!
heather w.
Springfield, IL
When I became pregnant I decided that I was going to try Planters Dry Roast Almonds. I have found that I didn't like them as much as I like other nuts. It was my first time trying them. I don't think I'll be rebuying them. I will be trying other Planters nuts though.
Lynn F.
Harlan, IA
I love dry roasted almonds they are hi in protien they taste awesome I find they are very filling I like to eat a hand full as a snack keeps me going and full till my next meal. There always very fresh and crunchy. I like putting them on a summer salade
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Love my planters they are delicious and i buy the. All the time very affordable and my family enjoys them even the kiddos will recommend it its a very good snack to throw in a baggie and take with you i truly enjoy it so i have nothing bad to say about this product!!
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
I like Plater's dry roast almonds every since I was a kid because my grandparents would always have it around their house and I would always sneak a bit to eat. I like how they are perfectly salted to add to the taste of the almonds just the way I like them.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Planters is a great brand. All of their products are always fresh and flavorful. The only reason I rate them a 4 instead of a 5, is because I have found very few brands that have better almonds. But theirs are still great and can be found so easily.
Leanna D.
Amelia, OH
Delicious. Almonds are one of my fave treats and these hit the spot. I think the price is reasonable for nuts.
I would recommend these to anyone that loves nuts. I would also try there other flavors as they are also comparably delicious !
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
These are my favorite flavor of almonds, hands down. They are delicious and just the right amount of salty. They are also really great for my skin and high in protein, so I often eat them after my workouts. I snack on these all the time and I have to be careful or else I'll eat the whole bag in one day!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
What could you add these too besides salads?
Nichole A.
Twin Falls, ID
Has anyone tried these? I love almonds but I usually but the plain ones.