BY PLANTERS

Planters deluxe salted whole cashews 18.25 oz see more...

Angie N.
I love these cashews. The sea salt is just right. It's not overwhelming. Cashews can tend to be expensive but for the size and amount that you get in the container I think it is well worth it. I can't always find them, unless I go to a bigger store.
Becky D.
Hebron, MD
My favorite when reaching for cashews to snack on. Other brands don't seem to compare to planters. Great balance of salt and cashew...I could snack on these all day (if they lasted that long)
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
My grandpa and I love these cashews. They are salty yet I don't feel guilty because they use sea salt. Definitely my go to snack when I'm craving protein. I'm a customer for life!
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I love nuts and Planters Deluxe cashews are awesome. There is nothing bad about these great nuts, eat them all the time. These far exceeded my expectations. As far as I am concerned they are very healthy. These are great as they are right now, no need for improvement.
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
This tub of cashews is so dangerous, because they are so tasty! The price is right for these delicious nuts. They are so good that's it is like a nit indulgence!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
My fathers in laws favorite nuts are the planters whole cashiews with sea salt. Every Christmas and birthday we buy him the big 32 ounce container. He always has the canister on hand and is snaking on them. He won't eat any other brand but the planters.
Antonette F.
These are an addiction. I love cashews a little too much. Nice healthy snack to take with you if you're traveling or get too busy to grab lunch, the fiber makes you fill full and satisfied, plus they give you energy. Yum yum yum!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Cashews are my favorite peanuts! There's no difference between these or a cheaper brand, I just prefer these over those. These are affordable as well! They are sold at your local grocery stores! They are good with trail mix too!
Binford J.
Loveland, CO
Cashews are literally my favorite nut of choice. Not only are they delicious, and easy to use in this Planters large mouth container. But they are loaded with protein, and healthy complex carbohydrates. I highly recommend this product to any nut lovers.
Jordan G.
I love these Cashews. They make a great snack for any meal. I enjoy them in my oatmeal as well as in my desserts. I feel that if i were given a chose of price to pay for these, i would choose what they are listed as. Planters does a great job marketing their produces as well as making them reasonable priced.