BY PLANTERS

Planters deluxe salted whole cashews 18.25 oz see more...

Jordan G.
I love these Cashews. They make a great snack for any meal. I enjoy them in my oatmeal as well as in my desserts. I feel that if i were given a chose of price to pay for these, i would choose what they are listed as. Planters does a great job marketing their produces as well as making them reasonable priced.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
My fathers in laws favorite nuts are the planters whole cashiews with sea salt. Every Christmas and birthday we buy him the big 32 ounce container. He always has the canister on hand and is snaking on them. He won't eat any other brand but the planters.
Binford J.
Loveland, CO
Cashews are literally my favorite nut of choice. Not only are they delicious, and easy to use in this Planters large mouth container. But they are loaded with protein, and healthy complex carbohydrates. I highly recommend this product to any nut lovers.
Antonette F.
These are an addiction. I love cashews a little too much. Nice healthy snack to take with you if you're traveling or get too busy to grab lunch, the fiber makes you fill full and satisfied, plus they give you energy. Yum yum yum!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my favorite peanuts! There's no difference between these or a cheaper brand, I just prefer these over those. These are affordable as well! They are sold at your local grocery stores! They are good with trail mix too!
Mirtia V.
The container is very large it's great because I can't keep my hand out of it. I always have these around for myself as well as my guest it's a great snack and delicious enough for everyone to enjoy.
Becky D.
Hebron, MD
My favorite when reaching for cashews to snack on. Other brands don't seem to compare to planters. Great balance of salt and cashew...I could snack on these all day (if they lasted that long)
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
Foodie Expert
These my entire family love we go through like a container (big ones) every 2 weeks and there are 5 of us I love cashews best and sea salt is so much better then the regular salted cashews
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Foodie Expert
My kids don't like any other type of nuts except for cashews. It's great that these only have cashews in them. So they don't pick out and waste the other nuts. I will buy again.
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the sea salt version of the cashews. They are sort of expensive but most cashews are. I would recommend these to others as a great snack and a great source of protein.