BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angelica M.
League City, TX
These nuts were utterly delicious. They had the perfect amount of salt and flavor packed into them. The price was a bit high but considering the flavor it was definitely worth it. I would recommend them to anyone.
Shannon E.
Benson, NC
My family loves these cashews! Cashews are my husband's favorite and we buy these all the time. They are nice and salty and stay whole in the packaging for easy snacking.
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
I'm a huge fan of cashews, and I've tried other brands and cheapy brands, Planters seriously has the best cashews ever. Just the right level of salt, I very very rarely get a dud (like, a chewy one...gross, I know). Just wish they were a little bit cheaper.
Cheryl R.
Lakeway, TX
These are fantastic and a great snack! We love the sea salt option and that we can find this product easily in most stores. They are a little pricey, but worth every penny. They are a great snack because they are healthy fats. My family would definitely recommend this product!
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I just love cashews and they are good for you. I love how many different types you can get its like walmart has a whole ally just of planters nuts. The price is crazy so i don't get to buy them much.
Maria B.
These are great for snacking. They can be salty but if you eat them with something else they are good. I love the flavor and they can be added to salads or cooking. The cashews are always fresh.
Ashley C.
My absolute favorite nut! I absolutely love the taste of cashews covered in sea salt. These are a great salty snack for anytime. I also use these in place of peanuts for many recipes.
Vee R.
Their cashews are bomb.com!! The canister is great for on the go but find it to go quickly because it's hard just eating a couple of cashews at a time! Prefer these of the unsalted cashews.
Vivian N.
White Plains, NY
My grandfather always had these in his house and shared them with me and I have become addicted to them since. Cashews will be my connection to my grandfather always.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Whole cashews is such a fantastic snack! Planters deluxe size is my favorite kind to buy. I'm not crazy about the halves & pieces. The sea salt makes them so tasty!