BY PLANTERS

Cheryl R.
Lakeway, TX
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic and a great snack! We love the sea salt option and that we can find this product easily in most stores. They are a little pricey, but worth every penny. They are a great snack because they are healthy fats. My family would definitely recommend this product!
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
I'm a huge fan of cashews, and I've tried other brands and cheapy brands, Planters seriously has the best cashews ever. Just the right level of salt, I very very rarely get a dud (like, a chewy one...gross, I know). Just wish they were a little bit cheaper.
Brittany M.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite cashews from the grocery store. I can't resist a can of these that are lying around. They don't taste over processed or full of preservatives with just the right amount of salt. Classic and perfect!
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I just love cashews and they are good for you. I love how many different types you can get its like walmart has a whole ally just of planters nuts. The price is crazy so i don't get to buy them much.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
Their cashews are bomb.com!! The canister is great for on the go but find it to go quickly because it's hard just eating a couple of cashews at a time! Prefer these of the unsalted cashews.
Vivian N.
White Plains, NY
Foodie Expert
My grandfather always had these in his house and shared them with me and I have become addicted to them since. Cashews will be my connection to my grandfather always.
Ehrin F.
Jermyn, PA
Slightly pricey but definitely better than getting pieces and halves! Favorite beach snack and you get quite a few in each pack. The salt isn't over whelming either!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Foodie Expert
Whole cashews is such a fantastic snack! Planters deluxe size is my favorite kind to buy. I'm not crazy about the halves & pieces. The sea salt makes them so tasty!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my favorite nut and I can always count on Planeters. All nuts are expensive, but Planters is worth it. They salt the nuts just the right amount.
Kelsey S.
Planters cashews are my absolute favorite. I'm not a big fan of nuts in general but these cashews always help when my blood pressure is very low.