BY PLANTERS

Planters deluxe honey roasted whole cashews 8.25 oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Britton S.
I love love love the honey roasted mixed nuts, so if you're into cashews these are the ticket. My grandma always put them in the fridge and only would buy planters, they are so much higher quality. There is a lot of sugar, but they are a nice treat and even my daughter (1.5) eats them.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love honey roasted cashews and planters has mastered their deliciousness. I absolutely love these. They are so yummy. I would recommend them to anybody that likes cashews. I wish they came in the jumbo size like the regular cashews. Great for snacking and not feeling guilty.
Abby M.
florence, AL
I love Planters honey roasted whole cashews. They are highly addictive snack and are healthier than most. They met every expectation I had for them. I purchase them from target and will continue to buy them. I recommend them to any cashew lovers
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite brand of nuts and cashews are also my favorite. The honey roasted aren't very sweet which is nice. They are a bit pricier then mixed nuts or just peanuts. I purchased mine from walmart and i will be purchasing again.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I really like cashews, and honey roasted peanuts were some of my favorites as a kid. This was a nice mix, but for some reason honey roasted cashews aren't the same as honey roasted peanuts. And aren't as good in my mind.
Samantha M.
Just a snack to keep in the kitchen for between meals. It fills you up and tastes good. Planters has a better taste to me than others and it meets the expectations i have for peanuts and i think everyone should eat them.
Alesia T.
Pasadena, TX
I grew up with planters peanuts in the house it was a great snack and still is. I enjoy this one it stills goes me a variety and combines salty with some sweet always a good combination plus it's a great snack
Black P.
You'll surely go back for more. These have just the right amount of honey and salt. It's a great way to get that protein in and it's a great snack to hold you over when you don't have time to eat a real meal.
Derrian J.
Nothing beats honey roasted cashews and planters has mastered their deliciousness. There isn't a bad nut in the bunch no pun intended. Great for snacking and not feeling guilty.
Brandy R.
These are great! My boyfriend and I love cashews so I find myself buying fairly often. It tastes like you are eating candy with these. Definitely worth giving a try!