BY PLANTERS

Planters deluxe honey roasted whole cashews 8.25 oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Foodie Expert
What can I say hands down I love is cashews. Planters have the best quality nuts hands down and I just love how they're so full of flavor really good nuts. Definitely would recommend to any nut eaters out there Planters is the way to go
Sergio S.
Plain salted cashews are my favorite. They taste like a sweet peanut. I buy the big container always so it can last me a while. When ever friends come over they see it and ask for some. Last time my father in law came to visit he to the whole container with him back to his hotel.
Myrjorie W.
We have this big container of cashews in our kitchen cabinet and i keep grabbing sometime when i watch tv or while waiting for something. I like how kinda salty and mild it is, its crunchy and soft at the same time.
Britton S.
Foodie Expert
I love love love the honey roasted mixed nuts, so if you're into cashews these are the ticket. My grandma always put them in the fridge and only would buy planters, they are so much higher quality. There is a lot of sugar, but they are a nice treat and even my daughter (1.5) eats them.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love honey roasted cashews and planters has mastered their deliciousness. I absolutely love these. They are so yummy. I would recommend them to anybody that likes cashews. I wish they came in the jumbo size like the regular cashews. Great for snacking and not feeling guilty.
Samantha M.
Just a snack to keep in the kitchen for between meals. It fills you up and tastes good. Planters has a better taste to me than others and it meets the expectations i have for peanuts and i think everyone should eat them.
Abby M.
florence, AL
I love Planters honey roasted whole cashews. They are highly addictive snack and are healthier than most. They met every expectation I had for them. I purchase them from target and will continue to buy them. I recommend them to any cashew lovers
Brandy R.
These are great! My boyfriend and I love cashews so I find myself buying fairly often. It tastes like you are eating candy with these. Definitely worth giving a try!
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite brand of nuts and cashews are also my favorite. The honey roasted aren't very sweet which is nice. They are a bit pricier then mixed nuts or just peanuts. I purchased mine from walmart and i will be purchasing again.
Alesia T.
Pasadena, TX
I grew up with planters peanuts in the house it was a great snack and still is. I enjoy this one it stills goes me a variety and combines salty with some sweet always a good combination plus it's a great snack