BY PLANTERS

• What is your favorite kind of nut? Mine is Planters Delux...2 Answers
  • How long does this last on the packaging?1 Answers
  • Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews Can
  • "The only problem I have is that I don't want to stop eating them until they're all gone!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack to have on hand and are so versatile." in 1 review
Carol A.
Branford, CT
My youngest loves cashews and so does my dad. So I buy these all the time. I send them with my youngest when he goes to stay at grandpa's so they can have a special snack to share.
Sara W.
Hayward, CA
Cashews are my favorite nut. I can never go wrong with buying planter's nuts. They're lightly salted which my palette enjoys, and they're a great snack that gives you a boost of energy whenever it's needed!
Aimie C.
Picayune
Perfect size can for grab and go! Also not too salty ! Very happy with price and convince in finding at pharmacy or grocery !Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces
Carlos T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Cashews are good for you and planters has always been my go to for a healthy alternative to chips. They're affordable and I will continue to buy them in the future.
Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Miranda B.
South Shore
also love having these in the cabinet when i'm ready for a small snack.. healthy depending on what you buy. sometimes have to hide from the daughter because she will eat all of them! purchased at walmart and kroger!
McKensie P.
I love cashews because they are healthy and delicious however unless you have a coupon they are insanely expensive. So sadly this is only a Christmas treat for me
Perfect snack. Packed full of healthy goodness. My daughter loves these during long weekends at the ballfield. Great by themselves or added to salads and baked goods.
Anna R.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is my number one go to snack that i like to keep with me at all times! They are so delicious and super easy to pack with you, whether in a plastic bag or to take the whole container with you! The biggest problem with these delicious nuts is that it's hard to stop eating them because of how delicious they are, but that's why pre-portioning them into little biggies helps!!
Suzanna P.
Yum! Cashews are one of my favorite nuts and these cashews from Planters do not disappoint! Great flavor! You'll keep saying "just one more handful." Can't get enough!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
What is your favorite kind of nut? Mine is Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews Can.
Tara B.
I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but trust me I'll eat the pieces!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
How long does this last on the packaging?