BY PLANTERS

• What is your favorite kind of nut? Mine is Planters Delux...2 Answers
  • How long does this last on the packaging?1 Answers
  • Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews Can
  • "The only problem I have is that I don't want to stop eating them until they're all gone!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack to have on hand and are so versatile." in 1 review
Pamela B.
Brady
I love nuts and cashews are absolutely one of my favorites. I love this brand because there is consistancy in what you get. They are always fresh and delicious. I buy these all the time and think these are great for a snack. I highly recommend theses cashews
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this brand and type of nuts. Cashews are my second favorite next to pistachios. They taste so good and only have a little bit of salt. I also love the packaging because it’s sealed well so you can take it anywhere. They also always taste so fresh. This is definitely a good brand to buy!
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Planters has been around since I can remember. My dad always loved the dry roasted/salted peanuts. My favorites have always been the honey roasted ones. As I grew older, I kind of got sick of peanuts & moved on to cashews. I love these ones because they aren’t too salty, but still hold true to their flavor.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
Planters Nuts are one of my favorite brands for nuts! They have excellent quality products and are continually adding to their line on nuts and "snacks" and the quality is always there! I LOVE Cashews!! They are one of my favorite nuts and sometimes I will splurge and buy a can of whole cashews. These are a nice size cashew and they have the perfect amount of salt...just delicious!! Sometimes hard to put the can down when eating them lol Highly recommend this brand and also these whole cashews!
Roneshia T.
I love these after I get tired and sweaty they give me nutrition and everything. They help my mom to give her energy also planters have the best peanut ever and every time I get them they always be fresh
CHELSEA B.
Whole cashews are so delicious. I have tried many different brands but you certainly can not go wrong with Planters brand. They are all really good. Fair priced and you can find these at most stores but I purchase from Walmart usually.
Shelby P.
michigantown
These are good and keep fresh in the can. The only thing I don’t like is that it is expensive for the small can. This was the first time buying these but not sure I’ll buy again as Walmart brand is cheaper.
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
Cashews are my weakness and planters is my brand. They are sooo good and you don't get skimped out on by getting tiny pieces. They are big and robust cashews that are great for anytime of the day or night!
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite planters!! Yummy. These are a great snack. You can add them to salads or mix them in your own trail mix. This brand helped me fall in love with cashews. Never really cared for them before.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I’ve always bought Planters brand, they are affordable and have good value. I buy them at the dollar general store. They fill me up pretty easy so they are good to snack on. I recommend trying them if you haven’t already.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
What is your favorite kind of nut? Mine is Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews Can.
Tara B.
I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but trust me I'll eat the pieces!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
How long does this last on the packaging?