BY PLANTERS #49 in Nuts & Seeds

• How long does this last on the packaging?1 Answers
  • Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
  • I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but...2 Answers
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews Can
  • "The only problem I have is that I don't want to stop eating them until they're all gone!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack to have on hand and are so versatile." in 1 review
Michele N.
Planters Nuts are one of my favorite brands for nuts! They have excellent quality products and are continually adding to their line on nuts and "snacks" and the quality is always there! I LOVE Cashews!! They are one of my favorite nuts and sometimes I will splurge and buy a can of whole cashews. These are a nice size cashew and they have the perfect amount of salt...just delicious!! Sometimes hard to put the can down when eating them lol Highly recommend this brand and also these whole cashews!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Planters has been around since I can remember. My dad always loved the dry roasted/salted peanuts. My favorites have always been the honey roasted ones. As I grew older, I kind of got sick of peanuts & moved on to cashews. I love these ones because they aren’t too salty, but still hold true to their flavor.
Roneshia T.
I love these after I get tired and sweaty they give me nutrition and everything. They help my mom to give her energy also planters have the best peanut ever and every time I get them they always be fresh
CHELSEA B.
Whole cashews are so delicious. I have tried many different brands but you certainly can not go wrong with Planters brand. They are all really good. Fair priced and you can find these at most stores but I purchase from Walmart usually.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
These cashews are delicious I mix them in my ice cream or alone even on oatmeal. I’ve purchased them many times and it’s a healthy alternative to beat cravings. I purchase them al Walmart sometimes I get a big bag and just eat away
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
These are the only cashews I buy! Everybody else’s taste like vomit but these have the best flavor! They’re perfectly salted and super sweet and soft like cashews should be. The only and I mean the only downfall about them is the price. They’re a little pricey in my book.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love cashews so I like this can. Even though the cashews are whole they aren’t big. I choose the cashews with no salt and they taste great. This brand isn’t as affordable as other ones but it is well-known.
Shelby P.
michigantown
These are good and keep fresh in the can. The only thing I don’t like is that it is expensive for the small can. This was the first time buying these but not sure I’ll buy again as Walmart brand is cheaper.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I enjoy these a lot. We don’t get any type of nuts in the house often but when we do I always get planters. They’re perfectly salted and always fresh. Most stores have them so they’re very easy to find
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews
Tara B.
I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but trust me I'll eat the pieces!
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
How long does this last on the packaging?