BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Worst nut for you, but oh so good! Planters is the best brand personally for me for nuts. They're delicious. Have never been disappointed from planters brand. Have never had any bad nuts from their brand. Suggest trying this brand.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
I love cashews! My only issue is how salty they are but unsalted just isn't as good. I like to buy a big unsalted box and a small salted and mixed them together. Creates the perfect blend!
Mallory H.
Blue Springs , MO
Always a good go to snack. I usually get better deals on these at Walmart... and they are very tasty. My grandpa always used to get them for me as a kid so I've always stuck with them! I would recommend these to any one who likes cashews đź‘Ť
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are my favorite nut snack! I love that the pieces are big and not broken up into crumbs. I like the lightly salted version best. These are always roasted perfectly. They don't have pieces that got over roasted and are hard as rocks. These are a great source of protein.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Best nut products. I absolutely love the flavor that comes with this brand. It is a little pricey for snack foods but very worth it for the freshness and flavor. They are very healthy for snacks and I highly recommend for anyone.
Austyn C.
Cashews are such a healthy, natural snack. I normally go with the best price because cashews can be pricy, but I always know I will get high quality with planters.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Cashews are by far my favorite nut to snack on. A handful of them gives me enough will power to hold out for my next big meal.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
Out of all the nuts, cashews are my favorite. These have just the right amount of salt to them and they're not super crunchy.
Samantha S.
Cashews are the best.
Good price, taste great
I would say they are healthy buy imyou should always check with your doctor to make sure u can eat iy
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
These are my hubby's absolute favorite snack. We always buy planters because the quality is always there. Price is affordable too!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews