BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
This is my go to morning snack. I take them to work and they keep me satisfied all morning.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
Planters have the best nuts. I love cashews. They are so good. You just can't have one. Lol
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I love Planters nuts especially their cashews. They are fresh and never too oily or salty!!
Kelly D.
Pompano Beach, FL
My nut of choice. Lightly salted and a great healthy snack that doesn't make me feel guilty
Nikki C.
Cabot, AR
They taste amazing, have decent packaging, and aren't breaking the bank when you buy them.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I could eat these all day and wont get tired. Add them to your salads, smoothies, yogurts
denise r.
Planters are my favorite when it comes to buying any type of peanuts, cashews, walnuts.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Love this brand! My family and I are huge nut lovers and this one is our favorite!
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I love cashews. They are my favorite nut. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Morgan G.
Damn cashews are soo good. Good snack if you're looking for some protein.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews