BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Mckenna S.
Tampa, FL
Wish I'd gotten a kind with no salt added, but even so, the sodium wasn't too bad in these. I was a little turned off by how oily they were, which made them kind of messy. Had to keep something nearby to wipe my fingers on.
The taste of them was delicious though. I mean, they're cashews. And cashews are delicious.
Jenna A.
Brentwood, NH
I am in love with these cashews. They are whole, have a great taste, I would consider them slightly less salted then others. But makes them so much better. I have never been dissappointed with planters products.
April S.
Greenville, MI
While cashews are the best especially the ones with a little salt. Good source of protein and gives you enough to make you feel full for a little while great to have on hand
Sophia G.
Wooster, OH
Cashews got me crazy in love. Cashews are my drug. Boom boom cashews. I'm in love with the cash-ews. I can't feel my face when I'm with cashews. I have a problem.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
My boyfriend doesn't like me to purchase these because i always eat the cashews in like two days but i love these they're great and salted perfectly
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
This are my hubby's favorite. He has this every night when he has the urge for chocolate or candy. I have them at work too it's my favorite snack.
Samantha S.
Cashews are the best.
Good price, taste great
I would say they are healthy buy imyou should always check with your doctor to make sure u can eat iy
maria d.
Weehawken, NJ
LOVE this brand of cashews because they're not overly salty like most. I could eat the whole can in a sitting if no one took it away #notashamed
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
These are the best cashews!
not to mention a healthy snack :)
they're super addicting i could eat a whole can in one day lol
i know....im obese
Nicholas W.
Irving, TX
Me like 'cash'ew nuts. Lol. But these are one of the best flavored nuts I like to eat like during a long travel or just as a snack! Awesome!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews