BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Emina S.
I love cashews! They are my favorite! They are a great snack and they are not too salty which I enjoy the most.
Love love love. i have tried other brands and nothing compares to planters. i can eat them by the handfuls.
Patsy H.
Picayune, MS
Cashews have always been my favorite nut. I love the flavor of the cashew and they are a great healthy snack.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
Cashews? Who'd doesn't love cashews? Perfect snack to have on a summer dad next to a cold beer. Love them
My mom love these evertyime i see these they remind me of my mom she buy these for us instead of candy
Katlin B.
Cashews are my favorite nut. Sweet and salty all in one! Love making my own trail mix with these :)
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Cashews are literally the love of my life i really cant stop eating them they are just sooo good !
Evans B.
I love this brand in cashews! They are very tasty and salted just right. I can eat it all day!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love cashews, and these are always the best. They are perfectly salted and super duper yummy!
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
Love planter's nuts period! really great brand for any kind of nut cashews are my fave though!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews