BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Worst nut for you, but oh so good! Planters is the best brand personally for me for nuts. They're delicious. Have never been disappointed from planters brand. Have never had any bad nuts from their brand. Suggest trying this brand.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
I love cashews! My only issue is how salty they are but unsalted just isn't as good. I like to buy a big unsalted box and a small salted and mixed them together. Creates the perfect blend!
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite nut snack! I love that the pieces are big and not broken up into crumbs. I like the lightly salted version best. These are always roasted perfectly. They don't have pieces that got over roasted and are hard as rocks. These are a great source of protein.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews are so good! I love just grabbing a hand full and eating them. I also use them in my chicken salad recipe. They are full of flavor and just the right amount of salt. The best cashews for sale. 5 stars
Mallory H.
Blue Springs, MO
Always a good go to snack. I usually get better deals on these at Walmart... and they are very tasty. My grandpa always used to get them for me as a kid so I've always stuck with them! I would recommend these to any one who likes cashews đź‘Ť
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Foodie Expert
Best nut products. I absolutely love the flavor that comes with this brand. It is a little pricey for snack foods but very worth it for the freshness and flavor. They are very healthy for snacks and I highly recommend for anyone.
Carlos T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
Cashews are good for you and planters has always been my go to for a healthy alternative to chips. They're affordable and I will continue to buy them in the future.
Austyn C.
Foodie Expert
Cashews are such a healthy, natural snack. I normally go with the best price because cashews can be pricy, but I always know I will get high quality with planters.
Samantha S.
Cashews are the best.
Good price, taste great
I would say they are healthy buy imyou should always check with your doctor to make sure u can eat iy
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
Beware once you eat a few you eat the whole can! These things are so addicting and delicious. They are a bit pricey, but so worth it!!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Foodie Expert
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews