BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews: Kosher 25 Oz see more...

• Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews2 Answers
Mckenna S.
Mckenna S.
Tampa, FL
Wish I'd gotten a kind with no salt added, but even so, the sodium wasn't too bad in these. I was a little turned off by how oily they were, which made them kind of messy. Had to keep something nearby to wipe my fingers on.
The taste of them was delicious though. I mean, they're cashews. And cashews are delicious.
Mileena R.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
My boyfriend doesn't like me to purchase these because i always eat the cashews in like two days but i love these they're great and salted perfectly
Jessamy A.
Jessamy A.
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with these. They are salty and just make you want to lick your fingers. Easy to grab a handful (or seven) to munch on!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
I absolutely love cashews this is my favorite product from planters. It a nice healthy snack and it feel me up quickly
Ashley N Evan J.
Ashley N Evan J.
Perry, GA
Cashews are my favorite nut snack!!!! I get a large can every year at Christmas and I look forward to it each year!!!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews are so good! I love just grabbing a hand full and eating them. I also use them in my chicken salad recipe. They are full of flavor and just the right amount of salt. The best cashews for sale. 5 stars
Carlos T.
Carlos T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
Cashews are good for you and planters has always been my go to for a healthy alternative to chips. They're affordable and I will continue to buy them in the future.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Foodie Expert
Cashews are such a healthy, natural snack. I normally go with the best price because cashews can be pricy, but I always know I will get high quality with planters.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cashews are the best.
Good price, taste great
I would say they are healthy buy imyou should always check with your doctor to make sure u can eat iy
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
A weakness of mine. Salty cashews! I have a jar of these in my cubical st work and love snacking on them throughout the day
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Cashews or peanuts? :) i looove me some cashews