Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsPlanters
Deluxe Whole Cashews, 85 oz Canister

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews, 8.5 oz Canister

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews delivers that quality nut flavor you've grown to trust. Each cashew is carefully picked and then seasoned with sea salt to enhance the natural goodness of each nut. Available in a resealable 8.25 oz. canister, this deluxe cashew mixture will stay fresh between snacking and makes it easy to grab a healthy handful.

What is your favorite kind of nut? Mine is [product:planters-deluxe-whole-cashews-can].
How long does this last on the packaging?
I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but trust me I'll eat the pieces!
Start your review of Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews, 8.5 oz Canister!
Product Highlights
These are a great snack to have on hand and are so versatile.in reviews
The only problem I have is that I don't want to stop eating them until they're all gone!in reviews
Michelle S.
Edmond, OK
Planters has been around for a long time, I recall my dad always having a container of planters Cashews by his rocker when I was younger. We as a family enjoy planters products, the planters deluxe whole with sea salt cashews are your primo cashew at an affordable price.
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love planters Deluxe Whole Cashews. They are reasonably priced and they pack allot of protein! They always satisfy my salty cravings! I definitely recommend these for your next game night or to keep on hand as a between meal snack!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
I try to find snacks that are somewhat healthy, I buy these cashews at least twice a month and they go faster than any of the other snacks. Great quality and flavor, I recommend Planters nuts and cashews. I will continue to buy this brand.
Jessica W.
Good quality. Crisp, crunchy, slightly salty cashews make a delightful snack for a hungry tummy! These are definitely a favorite of mine.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
They are very good and delicious, they are soft and easy to eat. I like them very much! They are of very good quality, I love them
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I could eat these all in one sitting. Not to hard or too soft. These nuts are perfect to enjoy st night or during the day.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews, 8.5 oz Canister uploaded by alisha S.
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews, 8.5 oz Canister uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I get these occasionally to have as a quick snack. It’s lightly salted with sea salt. It deliver a rich flavor and crunchiness that makes you want more. Lol I can eat the whole thing.
Miranda P.
York, PA
These are the best cashews and you can taste the quality! I never buy these because they are the best.
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these. I love cashews! Planters are great. I do wish they had a little less salt. I like my nuts salty, but sometimes these can be a little too salty for my liking. I do love them though. Very tasty snack.
Jessica F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ummmmm hello yummmmm! I love these! Perfect snack for me and my husband. I love the soft crunch of cashews!