BY PLANTERS

Carla S.
The best cashews out there. Well perhaps the Costco brand is almost as good. But why oh why do they sell these! Once I start, I can't seem to be able to stop. These are addictive as they are high in healthy fat hehehe. I strongly recommend them and make a great mid afternoon snack!
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
I generally prefer raw cashews, but these are pretty tasty. As far as snacks go, these are affordable and are a reasonable value for the price. These were just what I was expecting from a commercially available snack. Nothing overwhelming, but tasty enough.
Miranda B.
South Shore
also love having these in the cabinet when i'm ready for a small snack.. healthy depending on what you buy. sometimes have to hide from the daughter because she will eat all of them! purchased at walmart and kroger!
Perfect snack. Packed full of healthy goodness. My daughter loves these during long weekends at the ballfield. Great by themselves or added to salads and baked goods.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are my favorite. I love just the cashews so I don't have to dig through the whole thing looks for the things I want. They have just enough salt on them to make them extremely tasty. The canister is very easy to store to even bring with you anywhere you go šŸ˜Š
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
Great snack for at home or on the go. Great source of protein to keep you from unnecessary snacking. Decent price for the large can and they taste great as well. These aren't too salty or don't have too little salt on them, they have just the the right amount.
Samantha B.
I always have these on hand I love them so much and they are so good to take with you anywhere and crave a salty food. They have a lot of protein but they do have a lot of carbs. They are my favorite cashews out of any I have tried I buy them for my boyfriend also and he loves them!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Excelente semillas tienen muy buen sabor pero trae muy buena cantidad pero es un poco costoso salen caras en comparacion a otras pero son muy buenas sus pros son el precio lo bueno la cantidad el sabor y la calidad de las semillas
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Planters whole cashews are great. I use many time for addins with my homemade granola or mixed into different dinners. The container seals tightly when done using and the cashews have great flavor as a mix in or by themselves.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
There's not much to say about these if you don't like cashews. However, I greatly enjoy cashews and love them as a snack. Planters may be a bit more expensive, but I love how perfectly salted and fresh their cashews are!