BY PLANTERS

Samantha B.
I always have these on hand I love them so much and they are so good to take with you anywhere and crave a salty food. They have a lot of protein but they do have a lot of carbs. They are my favorite cashews out of any I have tried I buy them for my boyfriend also and he loves them!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are my favorite. I love just the cashews so I don't have to dig through the whole thing looks for the things I want. They have just enough salt on them to make them extremely tasty. The canister is very easy to store to even bring with you anywhere you go šŸ˜Š
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews. This is a go to brand for nuts. They have proven time and time again their ability to deliver a great, quality product with perfect consistency. You can't go wrong for these as a snack or to be used in recipes calling for cashews.
Laura P.
Odell, IL
Great snack for at home or on the go. Great source of protein to keep you from unnecessary snacking. Decent price for the large can and they taste great as well. These aren't too salty or don't have too little salt on them, they have just the the right amount.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
Container keeps product fresh. Not on l y are these healthy but they're great tasting as well. The only problem I have with these is that I can't seem to keep them stocked up in my household, these are that delicious! Definitely recommend.
Maria T.
Houston , TX
I love this brand. i love the cashews from this line but i also love the snack mix they sell, is a great snack and i love that its not to salty and that its is a healthier snack than chips or chocolate. I would recommend to everyone!!
Madison Z.
These are my favorite nut! They're pretty expensive compared to the rest of the nuts on the grocery store shelf, but they taste great. They're salty and filling. I really like these the most and believe they are pretty good quality.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Excelente semillas tienen muy buen sabor pero trae muy buena cantidad pero es un poco costoso salen caras en comparacion a otras pero son muy buenas sus pros son el precio lo bueno la cantidad el sabor y la calidad de las semillas
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Planters whole cashews are great. I use many time for addins with my homemade granola or mixed into different dinners. The container seals tightly when done using and the cashews have great flavor as a mix in or by themselves.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
There's not much to say about these if you don't like cashews. However, I greatly enjoy cashews and love them as a snack. Planters may be a bit more expensive, but I love how perfectly salted and fresh their cashews are!