Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews uploaded by Jessely M.Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews uploaded by Amber M.Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews uploaded by Emily E.

BY PLANTERS #13 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Deluxe Whole Cashews. see more...

• "These are a great snack to have on hand and are so versatile." in 1 review
  • "The only problem I have is that I don't want to stop eating them until they're all gone!" in 1 review
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
Foodie Expert
I love cashews. They are my favorite nut by far. I love Planters cashews the most. However they are a bit pricey. I usually wait until they are on sale and then stock up. I like to take these to the beach as a snack. I don't take the whole can, I put some in a zippy bag. Once I am done eating them I can put my trash in the zippy bag and just throw it away.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
Cashews are probably one of my favorite nuts and I enjoy them whole versus broken. I like how Planters offers sizes for all needs. I get the slightly salted kind, but I'm sure they also offer unsalted. I trust the brand and I also feel that they are better quality than other brands. Delicious and nutritious.
Jessely M.
Im obsessed with these cashews. I love them they are perfectly salted they bring a very good amount as well. These cashews meet my expectations completely. They are so good they keep you wanting more. You never want to stop eating them. However I recommend to eat only a handful to control how much you eat.
Katie M.
Foodie Expert
I love cashews and I'm the type of person who will pick them out of a can of mixed nuts or I will pick out all the whole ones in a large can. The pouch is a convenient size to take with me in my purse but it's more economical to buy a large can and put them in pre-measured resealable bags.
Carter D.
I really don't like a lot of nuts, I'm pretty picky about it, but cashews immediately became my favorite after eating Planter's. I only trust and buy Planter's, a great product for a fair price. Delicious, fresh flavor. Maybe try a smokehouse flavor? I don't think I've seen that one.
Courtney H.
Foodie Expert
I love cashews and these have just the right amount of salt. When going to the store I don't buy any other brand of cashews. They just taste so good. I don't think I have anything bad to say. I buy mine from Walmart all the time. This product is highly recommend for anyone to buy.
Danielle H.
These are so good and such a healthy snack the whole Family loves them huge fan of giving these to my kids I would much rather they eat them than a candy bar the flavor is great they're not too hard and not too soft they are just right I highly recommend this to anyone!
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
These are great for a snack during happy hours or before dinner. I like them just to eat or packed in my lunch. I am a repeat consumer and love to eat them. They are kinda expensive but nuts are great and pretty filling compared to other treats. I recommend to others.
Stormie H.
Bradenton, FL
My go to snack when I'm running around with my daughter for the day. They are easy to pour into a sandwich bag and throw them in my bag for our day out. Both my daughter and I can snack throughout the day without ruining our appetite for a proper lunch or dinner.
Ashley B.
HARTFORD CITY, IN
Foodie Expert
I like to the cashews for a healthier snack. The cashew is my favorite nut, even though it is so expensive. I think all cashews taste the same. but I like the different flavors that planters offers. I would recommend these to someone. They're very good cashews.