BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

Buy on target.com*
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
I was absolutely shocked to find out how many pistachios were actually in this can! Are the majority of the can. There are a lot of almonds as well not too many whole cashews which I was disappointed but Knotts to the point where I wouldn't buy them again. I would just buy an extra hole cashew can. However I love the taste the amount of salt. I would certainly recommend the stachio Almond whole cashew version of Planter's Deluxe Pistachio Mix.
Shawnice Z.
If your munchy and are trying to lay off too much of the junk, these are great. These almost make me feel energized and less hungry. They're great as a daily snack. If you haven't tried them, do it!!!!
Brittney L.
we love the pistachio mix. it's our favorite nut mix. We've used it many times. and there's plenty of pistachios for everyone. it's the only nut mix for me and you get plenty variety to meet your health nut needs. that sums it up. buy it now and get your nut on.
Joseline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand but it's pricey compared to other brands. I do love the quality and taste! These can be purchased and almost any grocery store and also Walmart and Walgreens
m S.
This product is very convenient when it comes to easy to measure and delicious snack. I personally cannot compare it to any other because this is my go to and it always meets my expectations. Very good!
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
So delicious, I start eating them and I have to have my husband take them away, easy to snack on, carry every where , and keeps forever. I keep them at work, in the car, at home, even at my daughters.
Natalie L.
Yum!!!!! These are so good! They have my favorite mixture of them all! I will defiantly repurchase I bought them at Target. They aren't too salty just the right amount of goodness.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these nuts! They have such a good amount of pistachios in them as well as other nuts. They’re crunchy and delicious and have the perfect amount of salt! I love them as a snack.
John Y.
Lawrenceville
I'm on the road a lot, especially during family trips (we usually opt to drive our minivan rather than fly). This makes for a really good healthy alternative driving snack. Tastes good, not too salty, and you don't get sick of them! Be careful though, you may accidentally eat the whole thing in one sitting if you aren't paying attention!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
This is my absolute favorite mixed nut blend. No peanuts! Just the right amount of salt. Cashews and almonds have the perfect tastes and textures to accompany the pistachios. And it is great to be able to pop a handful of pistachios without fighting with the shells.
Tabatha G.
West Newton, PA
Love pistachios. Are these any good already unshelled?
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I love Pistachio Mix wish they had like a sweet Cashews mixt hat would be amazing.
Brina H.
This looks so good, is it available at Target or Vons? I've never seen this mix in stores.