BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Pistachio Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isamary O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Planters has always been in the house since I was a kid ! Always loved mixing my nuts with ICECREAM, yogurt, milkshakes, and even brownies, the pistachios are amazing though, so healthy No salt which is great because no woman like retaining water like a balloon. Product that I must have in my cabinet at all times. Great for a late night snack too
John Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm on the road a lot, especially during family trips (we usually opt to drive our minivan rather than fly). This makes for a really good healthy alternative driving snack. Tastes good, not too salty, and you don't get sick of them! Be careful though, you may accidentally eat the whole thing in one sitting if you aren't paying attention!
Casey S.
I love pistachios! They seem to really tide me over when I'm really hungry and it's not time for dinner yet. They Are more of an expensive nut but they are very good. I don't buy them very often but when I do I enjoy them very much and would definitely recommend to others
Melissa L.
Love, love, love this mix. I almost always have a can of this in my desk at work. It's great for a pick me up in the afternoon or if I get hungry before lunch. Usually there is a large variety of nuts with slightly more Pistachios. Salt amount is perfect.
Irma M.
Burton, MI
I would prefer that it be mixed nuts., but if I did not have a choice, this product would be perfect. Perfect size that fits in my purse. Healthy, not too salty. I give it a grade of B+. I recommend anyone to buy this. You will not regret it!
Diana C.
Pistachio is my favorite. This is the perfect mix to have right next to your desk. Very tasty, perfect amount of salt. The price is great for a two pack. Planters is my favorite brand of nuts. You can always find your perfect match.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Planters pistachio are delicious!!! I love the combination of pistachio, almonds and cashews !!!! I can eat the whole can by myself. That's always a bad thing because the next day I wake up with pimples, but that never stops me.
Jennifer H.
❤️ this! This product is great! Love that they put pistachios in a mix! Can't go wrong with the brand Planters. Nuts are such a healthy snack. So many health benefits to them! Just have to watch the salt intake!
Xena S.
Fort Bragg, NC
You can never go wrong with Planters! They have the best quality and tasting mixed nuts, pistachios just happen to be my favorite but shelling them isn't. So this is perfect for a midnight snack
Betzabeth S.
Pistachio is the best nut, I feel it is very nutritious and delicious, when I start eating it is not when to stop lol, most of the time buy this brand, really I recommend.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I love Pistachio Mix wish they had like a sweet Cashews mixt hat would be amazing.
Tabatha G.
West Newton, PA
Love pistachios. Are these any good already unshelled?
Brina H.
This looks so good, is it available at Target or Vons? I've never seen this mix in stores.