BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Pistachio Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney L.
we love the pistachio mix. it's our favorite nut mix. We've used it many times. and there's plenty of pistachios for everyone. it's the only nut mix for me and you get plenty variety to meet your health nut needs. that sums it up. buy it now and get your nut on.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I love this brand but it's pricey compared to other brands. I do love the quality and taste! These can be purchased and almost any grocery store and also Walmart and Walgreens
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
So delicious, I start eating them and I have to have my husband take them away, easy to snack on, carry every where , and keeps forever. I keep them at work, in the car, at home, even at my daughters.
Natalie L.
Yum!!!!! These are so good! They have my favorite mixture of them all! I will defiantly repurchase I bought them at Target. They aren't too salty just the right amount of goodness.
John Y.
Duluth, GA
I'm on the road a lot, especially during family trips (we usually opt to drive our minivan rather than fly). This makes for a really good healthy alternative driving snack. Tastes good, not too salty, and you don't get sick of them! Be careful though, you may accidentally eat the whole thing in one sitting if you aren't paying attention!
Isamary O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Planters has always been in the house since I was a kid ! Always loved mixing my nuts with ICECREAM, yogurt, milkshakes, and even brownies, the pistachios are amazing though, so healthy No salt which is great because no woman like retaining water like a balloon. Product that I must have in my cabinet at all times. Great for a late night snack too
Diana C.
Pistachio is my favorite. This is the perfect mix to have right next to your desk. Very tasty, perfect amount of salt. The price is great for a two pack. Planters is my favorite brand of nuts. You can always find your perfect match.
Melissa L.
Love, love, love this mix. I almost always have a can of this in my desk at work. It's great for a pick me up in the afternoon or if I get hungry before lunch. Usually there is a large variety of nuts with slightly more Pistachios. Salt amount is perfect.
Irma M.
Burton, MI
I would prefer that it be mixed nuts., but if I did not have a choice, this product would be perfect. Perfect size that fits in my purse. Healthy, not too salty. I give it a grade of B+. I recommend anyone to buy this. You will not regret it!
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I love Pistachio Mix wish they had like a sweet Cashews mixt hat would be amazing.
Tabatha G.
West Newton, PA
Love pistachios. Are these any good already unshelled?
Brina H.
This looks so good, is it available at Target or Vons? I've never seen this mix in stores.