BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts with Sea Salt - 34 Oz. - SCS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
These are a fairly healthy snack I keep with me when I'm on the go. Holds me long enough until I can actually eat. Love the addiction of sea salt, just enough taste without being extremely salty, until you get to the bottom, and then I throw those out.
Ashley F.
I always have a container of these in the cupboard. It's all to easy to grab a handful and run out the door or have a quick late night snack. They're decently priced and and have a great assortment of all nuts and aren't overly salted. If you're a snacker and love nuts, this is a great go to
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
Perfect for a snack in the middle of the day or late night snack. Filling but also more low fat than many other snacks I enjoy! I bought this at Walmart and Target. Will definitely repurchase again in the future. Took these on a road trip and they were perfect.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Planters has been a part of my family for as long as I can remember, especially their mixed nuts blend. I love these nuts, they are delicious. I especially love that they are made with sea salt, too. They are delicious and a truly satisfying snack.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This is a bit expensive, but the nuts are really good. I really only buy this around the holidays because a) it is a bit pricey and b) i really only think of mixed nuts around the holidays. These nuts are perfectly salted. I would recommend these to anyone who likes mixed nuts.
Catie C.
These are perfect for everything! I repurchase them all the time. I keep them in my desk at work for snacking, but they are also fancy enough to put them out in a nice dish when guests come over.
Amber F.
Victoria, TX
I love having these delux nuts on hand for a nice salty and crunchy snack. The only thing I don't care for are the Brazil nuts (not a fan in general) but the rest are nice and crunchy
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
These things are deadly! They are sooo good! It is better than other products because there is a good mix and not overloaded with peanuts. It far exceeded my expectations. I do recommend to others! I found it at Sam's!
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
I always love buying a mix of nuts in the jar it last longer and it stay fresh in the convenient resealable jar. This brand is also a stable for me as it never disappoints with flavor and quality so 5 stars
Kelli T.
Campbell, OH
One of my favorite snacks! Love to have these around because they satisfy my cravings without having to munch on junk! They have the perfect amount of sea salt! So addicting!!!
winnie f.
Seaford, DE
How long can you storage product after open?