Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Melissa L.
I love these mixed nuts. The only issue is there tends to be a lot of regular peanuts. I wish they would put less peanuts and more of everything. But other than that they're amazing.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
If your looking for the perfect salt fix look no
More! This cheap and easy to find snack is perfect when dieting or just needing something in your stomach to stop the gurgling!
Robin G.
Buford, GA
Just give me the good ole mixed nuts & I'm happy. I know they are one of the most expensive nuts out there, but they've been around for a while & they have made a name for themselves!!
Tarii R.
Perfect snack, especially with cheese and friut. My family goes through several canisters of Planters in a single week. They're a little pricey at times,$9+, but it's a family favorite.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
These are a little pricey for my budget, but I like to buy them occasionally for the variety. The pecans are always eaten first. I wish they would make a can of all salted pecans!
Camille L.
San Diego, CA
I always have a can of nuts in the house. Great for a quick afternoon snack. I love serving Planters nuts when I entertain. They are always the first bowl to be empty.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Who can go wrong with nuts? The deluxe mixed nuts are extra good because they're not full of just peanuts and a few other nuts on the side, they're a good mixture.
Hildret A.
This is one of my favorite go to snacks and this brands is the best. Everything tastes so fresh and delicious uts are always a good healthy snack. I prefer planters because it's a good price for good quality and quantity............. OHHH BABY
Rachael H.
We love nuts in our house. I think these are overpriced but most brands are. I always seem disappointed when I get the mixed nuts as I feel it's mainly peanuts.
Laura L.
Midvale, UT
I am a nut snob and it's hard to find a mix that isn't filled with tons of peanuts. This was PERFECT! Just cashews pecans and almonds, my favorites! Loved them!