Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Shannon C.
Medford, OR
Sometimes it is hard to choose one type of nut so having an option to purchase mixed nuts it is a awesome. Planters is a great brand and I have buying this brand for several years.
Kristyn G.
Hebron, IN
Use these as party table snacks at most of my gatherings. Always a hit. Not sure of the ingredients other than mixed nuts and clearly salt. At the rate they disappear I would say that they are tasty. I would recommend this to others.
Kiara C.
mayer
Planters peanuts are my ultimate fav they have such a good flavor and I always buy them for snacks instead of chips I rather these peanuts they have variety and are affordable good for the road when you want to travel I always carry these
Rebecca D C.
It's mixed nuts! The pecans don't taste the freshest, but what store bought pecan does? We have pecan trees on our land, so I'm spoiled with fresh, sweet pecans.
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Me and my husband LOVE snacking at night. We love the variety of these and that they are mostly healthy proteins :) LOVE the freshness and flavor combo of the nuts as well
Hillary S.
I love that you have such a great variety of heart healthy nuts with this snack from Planters. However, I may or may not be guilty of eating all the cashews out first. I'd highly recommend for someone looking for a salty and healthy treat.
Rebecca A.
Auburn, WA
Everyone in my family loves this as a quick snack...there is something in there for everybody! Only downfall I'd say is the pricing of some of the planters products.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
The Planters Mixed nuts were very fresh and very good and it was not mostly peanuts like some other brands that I have bought. They were salted just enough and I was totally satisfied. I bought them at Walmart. I would buy them again and probably will the next time I make party mix again!
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Planters is a good brand for nuts! I love their cashews and is often the brand that I purchase them under! Pretty pricey so I don't purchase too often and I try to make them last a while, but still a good product!
Brittney W.
Jerome, MI
Love this mixture! We buy this all the time at our house! My husband as well as all of my kids LOVE this! They all have their favorite nut! Great size and price!