Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Blake W.
I am an addicted nut. These are very good but they replace peanuts with almonds as the filler which is the most numorous. But I did eat everyone in too short of time. Planter still hold the number 1 spot on my choice of the nut world.
Maya R.
Macon, GA
I'm not a huge peanut fan, but my parents love them! The only thing is they are quite expensive, so I don't buy it often unless I find a good sale at kroger or walmart. Since it is expensive, we normally just buy the store brand and buy Planters around the holidays.
Nicole G.
Kennewick
I love Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts! They have the best variety, with all my favorite nuts. This is one of the very few varieties that actually have pistachios in them. I buy these all the time!
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love these mixed nuts. I like that they have pistachios in them unlike other mixes. I do however wish there was a little less cashew and some more of the other nuts.
Meredith L.
High Point , NC
Great flavor and an easy healthy snack! Great for on the go or at Home. Varsity nut packs are nice bc you get lots of flavors that mesh really well together or also yummy when eaten singly.
Ali C.
Vista, CA
A little on the salty side but a great source of healthy fats and a satisfying snack. I've had these a few times at our home when I can get it for a good price via sales and/or coupons. Purchased from grocery and CVS as well. Always fresh and of high quality.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Great snack to keep in the house or for a party. Having the mix really caters to all types of people who like different nuts. I always choose planters as the competitors do not do it for me. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. Love this snack!
Tia B.
Fort Worth , TX
This is the perfect, run to the pantry and grab a handful snack whenever I just need a little something to hold me over. Great flavor and a must have in our home.
Lester R.
Madisonville, TN
This is the only mixed nuts we buy they are fresh ever time . great source of protein the y are good and good for you! we buy these at Walmartcant beat the price
Gabriella O.
Arlington , MA
I just like this brand because it's always consistent and not expensive. There small so I don't over eat and go over calorie. It's better healthy if you keep it under calorie. I would tell someone to get it