Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Kayla S.
Wilkesboro, NC
The absolute only way to buy mixed nuts. salted or unsalted these are the best!!! we keep them on hand at all times. great taste and never fails. affordable price. definitely will continue to buy. and recommend to others that love mixed nuts.!
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
My daughter and husband love mixed nuts and this is our go to! It is a great middle of the day snack and an even better snack for long trips! And it is something healthy to offer my family! I love that I can get a good variety of nuts at a great price. A must have on our grocery list.
Shalonda B.
Irving, TX
Very good product for the price. The container has a very good ratio of nuts. It's not too many of one nut and too many of another. Very good and not too salty. Great for parties and snacking
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I love mixed nuts, and Planters is a great brand. These are absolutely delicious, and easy to snack on! Plus it's low in calories, and high in protein so it's perfect for "guilt-free" snacking.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
Great flavors. Excessive on peanuts though. And fairly pricey. Store brands have sales more frequently amd because of this, i think that stock isn't being rotated enough and they have tasted stale. I recommend checking dates on packages and buying the freshest.
Kayla H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this particular mix of nuts best! It's a tad expensive, but worth the price for the variety and flavor provided. I am definitely a repeat consumer, because they're delicious as can be!! 10/10 would recommend!
Vanessa D.
Tulare, CA
Yuum. Yuum. Yuum. This is a great snack, especially because I'm always on the go. They do have a lot of salt for some people but it doesn't bother me . They aren't the healthiest choice but a good one. Would definitely share and recommend to friends.
Kenia C.
This is go to snack for the beach or pool even the car ride heading there. There's a lot of each nuts in these mixes and they taste great. Salty and crunchy can't go wrong it that.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love Planter's mixed nuts! Such a great variety - peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, brazil nuts.. It's nice to have a variety of flavors in a snack! Great for snacking, also do well in mixes with dried fruits and chocolate! I always have these on hand!
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this tasty little container. It has all my favorite snacks. They are super healthy and has all my favorite nuts combined, The deluxe mis is great for a family who all have different tastes.