Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Daisy V.
Riverside, CA
Love, love, love these nuts. They have a great taste and quality to them. They can run a little pricey but if you want the best then this is the brand to purchase. It is delicious and makes for a great snack. I would definitely recommend this item to my family and friends.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Planters make some of the best mixed nuts, and they are a good source of protein for snacking after a busy day. They are good quality nuts and salted perfectly so we never have a nut that is bland or boring! We always enjoy Planters nuts and is our favorite brand to buy.
Bdog F.
Kansas City, MO
The planters mixed nuts are too salty and when I bought a can of them the can was not even filled up to what it normally filled up to. I know they probably have a light salted kind but I am not happy that the can wasn't even close to what it normally is filled up to.
Vanessa A.
Tamarac, FL
What can I say? I'm a nut lover and I've been eating planters mixed varieties ever since I was a kid. I find this blend always satisfies my craving for something salty and nutty without being bad for me. It like them so much I can't stop eating them once I start!
Mallan M.
This is a variety of different kinds of nuts put together. This is a healthier treat and it will hold you over on a snack before supper. You can get it from any grocery store. They are quiet salty which is a con to this product but some people like that.
Kristen M.
I love some mixed nuts and these are great one to purchase. I love the variety of nuts and the taste of these. I would highly recommended these to anyone even though many people have tried them at least once or twice.
Jennifer S.
League City
Product was okay, but was disappointed in the fact.  There were so many peanuts, I was not expecting that.  Pricey and peanuts.  I should have just paid the cheaper price and went for the plain peanuts.  I would recommend reading your labels on the Mixed Nut products to see the percentages of peanuts.
Roman J.
Very good. Sometimes I like to snack on these and I enjoy getting a nice mix of nuts. I'm always sad that Brazilian nuts are the least included but I understand they're expensive, they're just tasty and filling !
Mara S.
My favorite thing to snack on and not feel super guilty afterwards!! Don't get me wrong, I love peanuts, but the deluxe can includes pecans and almonds and EVEN PISTACHIOS! There is always a good mix of each different nut and I never have anything to complain about whenever I buy these!
Wendy S.
Honestly I love mixed nuts and these really are some of the best tasting ones. However my love for them is often squashed by the price tag. No matter the store I buy these in, these nuts are fairly over priced. I still love the taste though...