Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
My husband and I tried the paleo diet (it was a complete fail) but these were a great go to at the time! Lots of yummy mixed nuts which is great when you are getting tired of one kind! You can pretty much find these in any store! I would highly recommend this product
Tai J.
I love the planters brand and the cashews have always been a go too. The probably aren't the healthiest out of all the products they have but the do have a great taste. It comes in packaging that is just right for their promotion. There is always enough to share!!
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
Gotta love nuts. The only issue is that the container has a whole bunch of peanuts and not the other kinds. The taste tough is amazing and fresh. I would recommend to a friend any day. Great for a healthy snack. The price is okay just wish it was a little cheaper
Melissa D.
I buy these from my local wholesalers. I love the wide variety of nuts they put into this container. I have purchased these mixed nuts more than once and they never fail me. I prefer this choice over the other nuts that they offer in stores. I recommend you try this if you like various types of nuts.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
Great snack food! This product offers a variety of mixed nuts to fill up on. Planters, while known for their peanuts, also has other products as well. I enjoy taking these mixed nuts on road trips because the canister is easy to close and avoids messes.
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
Has a good range of nuts. I'm not sure if this is the salted one, but the salted mixed nuts from Planters are the bomb digity. I like to keep them in my car for a good dose of protein and snackage throughout the day. I would recommend this to others.
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
Have a variety of nuts to choose from is great (except cashews. . .cashews are just gross), although there does seem to be a larger number of peanuts in this mix than other nuts, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. However, the nuts are HEAVILY salted. . .like salt comes off on your fingers.
Jessica S.
Mmmm. These are the best, no peanuts at all, just all the good stuff like cashews and almonds. You'll pay the price with these but you will buying any nut. These are worth the splurge ever once in a while, just portion your servings and don't go over board. So go buy them and start snacking
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I love snacking on mixed nuts, but I usually don't buy them because of the price. Planters is always very good and they just the right amount of salt to their nuts. Very yummy and I would definitely recommend them to you. Planters all the way forever!
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Planters is always the best brand to buy peanuts and cashews in my opinion. i always like getting the mixed can and pouring it over ice cream or something similar. Or even putting them into brownies or cake! They are delicious and are not too salty. Would definitely recommend.