Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
These are a nice protein filled snack that I really enjoy. The salty buttery crunch is perfectly satisfying and you can definitely fill up on these. You also get a good dose of healthy fats.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Nice mixture of nuts for an on-the-go snack. I like to eat nuts because they are a great source of healthy fats and can keep you feeling fuller longer if eaten with a lighter snack. Nutritious. Also like that it doesnt contain too many peanuts.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
These nuts are delicious. They can be pricey, but if you like salt and crunchy nuts, this is your can. They are a great on the go snack, because they are delicious, healthy, pre packaged nuts.
Natalie  M.
Bergholz, OH
Good quality and a good variety of mixed nuts compared to other off brands. I'm not a plain peanut lover so these cans give you a lot of the other nuts besides peanuts. Also there are a lot more whole nuts instead of just crumbs.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
These are my favorite nuts. Planters reliably delivers high quality and a good assortment. Pros: the package is vacuum sealed for freshness, the lid is nice and secure. The nuts are high quality and they have plenty of salt. Nuts are a healthy snack. Planters is a name I trust.Cons: nuts must be eaten in small portions if you don't want to take in too much fat or salt. Although the deluxe mixed nuts have variety I'd still like fewer peanuts and more hazelnuts and Brazil nuts.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
These are an awesome snack! The nuts have a good flavor and just the right amount of salt. I love the variety in this container, but feel that they do use too many peanuts. I'm sure they are used as a filler because they are less expensive, but for the price of mixed nuts, they should add more of the other variety nuts and fewer peanuts. This, however, does not keep me from purchasing the product.
Christine V.
Planters is a common go to for nuts for myself and my family. It has great taste but also a lot of salt. If you prefer less salt, there are unsalted versions readily available. If you are concerned about saving money, you can often find off brand, like Kroger, nuts that taste the same for a significant reduction in cost.
Nicolette M.
I'm a sucker for the mixed nuts. I often eat most everything but the filber nuts and peanuts till the end. The pecans are my favorite. I love the salted its just the right ration and satisfies my savory cravings. They are crisp and sometimes with generic nut brands they get soft and don't taste as fresh. I never have to worry about that with planters.
Jock G.
I have these mixed nuts in the house as a regular staple. These are lightly salted and most of the time have plenty of Brazilian Nuts. My wife would prefer to have the salted kind. A little cut back on salt is a good thing. Great product. Priced pretty okay on Amazon. This is a hard to find item in the stores. Lots of taste in this can.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A fantastic protein packed snack for work or on the go. When I was back to school I was using these on the daily for my commute. A healthy snack that is crunchy and salty. I gobble these up so quickly that my boyfriend is always like, "Where did all the mixed nuts go!?"