Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Karina C.
Escondido, CA
Love these little to go packs. Perfect size of delicious mixed nuts. Yummy!
Lily T.
They're wonderful! Perfectly salted, crunchy, and all around filling!
Brandi A.
clarksville
These are the best nuts out there only issue I have is they are a little over priced and I wish they had more walnuts in them or pecans or just a plan can of both and if they are out there I cant find them
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Planters Nut. I usually have the mixed nuts but decided to try the deluxe mixed nuts which has pistachios added and I loved it. It also contain peanuts, almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, pecans, and hazelnuts like the regular mixed nuts. These are roasted to bring out the flavour. They are salty and crunch which I love in a snack and they give you protein. They are amazing quality and priced well too. Love this brand!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,355 reviews
Purchased at: Safeway
This can contained mostly broken nuts. There were very few of the more expensive nuts, and a lot more of the less expensive nuts. I think that this product is overpriced. Costco has much better quality nuts for lower costs.
Tahnya K.
London, ON
I love snacking on nuts, mixed nuts are the best because you don't have to choose just one. They are a little bit salty so have a drink on hand, but definitely a great value for your money. I would buy them again - and I have several times.
Chantelle B.
Fort Ellis , NS
These nuts are great tasting and make a great addition to a Christmas gift or for stocking stuffers. They can be a little pricey but if you catch them on sale they aren't to bad.
Megan M.
Edmonton, Alberta
Delicious variety of nuts, although I wish they would take out the brazil nuts. It is pretty pricey for the amount you get but it's because it's a well-known name brand product. Great salty snack though!
leigh-Anne P.
love planters my Uncle works for planters and i always support them. they do meet my expectations always fresh and yummy. they are healthy in the right amounts
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Planters has always in my opinion been the top quality for nuts! Decent price for the amount you get and always delicious you really can't go wrong!