Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Janice G.
Salem, OR
I love this product because it's a great source of protein. I could eat this product every day.
Chrissy S.
Cleveland, OH
Good variety of nuts, good price, just salty enough. More bits and pieces than we would prefer.
Rikki M.
Deville, LA
Great Snack. Definitely a healthier alternative and helps curb your appetite. Love the variety
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I don’t buy nuts as quite often as I would like but these are the best just the right saltiness
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
Are the most fresh deluxe mix nuts I have ever had great variety not just a bunch of peanuts
Sandra F.
Mount Dora, FL
Very fresh and tasty treat. Daughter loves them and good for a fast snack. Love the mixed.
Meishia W.
I eat these at work to curb my appetite when I'm unable to take a lunch break. very good.
Darian V.
Los Molinos
Who doesn't love these. Anyway. These nuts are delicious and perfect for curbing hunger
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Can't beat a good can of mixed nuts. Great for a quick snack or to set out for a party.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great healthy snack. Keeps you full and going with energy. Really a go to snack for me.