Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Katelyn B.
Savannah
I love the mixed flavor espically the cashew. It is the perfect mixture to pour a handful and go! I would recommend this to anyone. I love that is has all the different types of nuts together. It is very delicous. Great for everyday. Planters is my absoulte favorite
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love planters nuts! Sometimes I buy the ones that are low in sodium if I want to cut back on the salt. I like how they always have a variety of nuts to choose from. They are great snack and also a great choice of protein! I have purchased the competition but I always come back to these. If you are looking for a snack and like nuts then these are the ones for you.
Shannon F.
I could eat these all day! A wonderful mix of everyone's favorite nuts. They're good to put out in a bowl at a party or pour some in your hand for a snack at a ball game or in the comfort of your own home while watching tv. Competitively priced and in a variety of flavors and sizes for a good value.
Jessica A.
These are the best mixed nuts. They are soft and fresh. Some mixed nuts are really dry and hard but these aren’t. The flavors are amazing and the variety is so delicious. I don’t really like nuts that much but when it comes to these I can’t stop eating them.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
I prefer to buy nuts in bulk because they can be cheaper that way. I also love the variety in these packs because I get bored of eating the same nut! Brazil nuts are the best because of their nutritional profile and are a great addition to the mix!
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
I love giving these as gifts. I don’t feel like anyone would be disappointed if they got one of these. The Brazil nuts are my absolute favorite. They’re always perfectly blended with a nice mix in each handful. I will but again.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
I pick all the pecans out & eat them. Then I move on. My fav has to be the almonds. But I love the different. Selection in one can. Only thing I wish they would incorporate kernel seeds but these are a perfect snack.
Brie C.
These I give the rating I do solely on price. It is far too overly priced. The nuts that are in this mix are delicious. There could be a little more of each nut in there I only had like 6 pistachios in the whole can.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
Great mix of nuts but there are sooooo many peanuts and  I would love equal amounts of all the nuts. They are salted enough and best when fresh.  They are affordable and on sale a lot and coupons are available often.
Kylie S.
Belle Center
I love the mixture that planters peanuts includes! They are a great healthy snack for a great price! I recently started buying these for my grandmother to keep her from eating small unhealthy snacks that she keeps around the kitchen.