Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Love love! Planters is the best peanut brand ever! I really enjoy snacking on them when I purchase best ever
Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
Good variety of nuts. I would love it if they would put more pecans and walnuts and less peanuts in the mix.
April S.
Collins, MS
This is one of my favorite go to snacks and this brands is the best. Everything tastes so fresh and delicious
Koshiana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love all varieties of nuts. This mixer in the can allows you to take it with you. Love the freshness. Fan!!
member-c76b7e851
Atlanta, Ga
I love all of the Planters® brands. Especially this flavored combo, both sweet and salty for my taste buds.
ashlynn s.
San Antonio, TX
Love this little can of blissfulness, especially the broad spectrum of flavors. Amazingly crafted product.
Angelica Z.
San Bernardino, CA
I love nuts and this mix is perfect to enjoy all of my favorite!! A great snack all the time and any time!!
Maegan M.
Akron, IN
Don't taste good. Very dry and not enough taste. Price is ok but would rather have them salted or something
Yoe F.
Tiene un sabor k es mixto y mi agradable y llebadero, te ayuda en el cumpliento de nuestra dieta diaria sin
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Perfect for that nut craving. Planters is always fresh and delicious. It's always the one I go straight to