Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Brandy O.
Chilton, WI
Great healthy snack. Always fresh!! Good mix of nuts-not mostly peanuts like most others. Saltiness is mild not over the top.
Noemy H.
This is a well rounded mix of nuts and I love to take this with me when I travel because it keeps me full and it's delicious.
Diana C.
My go-to when I want to stay at chome chill watching some movie, also great to pack up in a ziploc bag to munch while working
Martha T.
Love these mixed nuts they are the best that you can buy. Store brands can't compete with planters its a one of a kind taste
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love planters! They are a great brand and have a huge variety of nuts. You can get variety packs or just one certain kind!
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
These are a good salty snack. They are a little pricey but still good. They aren't overly salted and usually have a good mix
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lightly salted and tasty. I only like cashews so that's all i pick from. If ur looking for a healthy tasty snack get this.
Juli M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these every now and again because I like the hazelnuts and Brazil nuts. Still too many peanuts for the price, though.
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
These mixed nuts are very good! I enjoy the variety in the container. My only critique is I believe they're too expensive
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
The expression “no one can eat just one” applies to these mixed nuts! Always fresh, well seasoned and addictive! Perfect!