Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Tree Nuts

Surjit K.
bakersfield
Purchased at: Costco
I love to buy nuts of this brand. I love these mixed nuts and it's so yummy. You can find this brand easily and it's affordable.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Great for occasions or for an occasional snack. Healthy and a great mixture of different types of nuts. Good reclosable packaging
Luna B.
Most mixed nuts have nothing but peanuts and skimp on the other nuts but this has a good variety most of the time. Good product.
anna d.
oaks
only ones we had as kids still buy them from time to time always something everyone will like in there we fight over the cashews
ashley c.
Stow, OH
Tastes fantastic! Great combination of nuts, with just the right amount of salt. I'm never disappointed by Planters' products!!
Kim B.
You cannot go wrong with Planters nuts. A great snack to have out during holidays and parties before every one starts drinking.
jesseca k.
Glassport, PA
There is a good mix of nuts in the canister. Sometimes there are still too many peanuts and not enough of any other nut inside.
Jillian T.
Angleton
Wish there were more good nuts and not so many peanuts! But they are delicious! Keep these on my car for long commutes to work
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This is my go to when i cant decide which kind of nut im craving. I get everyone all in one which makes me happy! Great flovor!
Cheryl H.
Wilmington, NC
We buy 5 at least cans a month everyone eats them for snacks 7 live here we try to keep nuts here for my husband he is diabetic