Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Emma P.
Whenever I'm craving a salty snack, these planters nuts are my go-to. I've grown up eating planters and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
It's a great mixture of all my favorite nuts. Great flavor, just salty enough. Always fresh and a healthy alternative. wOULD RECCOMEND.
My husband and I both love these! Tasty and light. Good for a movie at home night because we don't eat popcorn. Easy to take on the go.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
My family loves to snack on these any time of day. Flavor is light but tasty. I will be buying these again as the price is reasonable.
Brandy D.
Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts are a great brand for nuts. I would rather buy nuts in just one kind as to mixed as they all taste the same.
Delorise K.
I love eating peanuts especially when I need to eat something real fast. So peanuts are my go to snack when I need something in a hurry
Heather N.
Jonesboro, LA
I always have these in my cabinet. My 17 year old son and my husband are CONSTANTLY snacking on these. They're both healthy "nuts" .๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Andrea F.
Dearborn
This are delicious and I buy them mostly every week. I really enjoy them. Could make the can a little fuller but the taste is great.
anna d.
oaks
only ones we had as kids still buy them from time to time always something everyone will like in there we fight over the cashews
Surjit K.
bakersfield
Purchased at: Costco
I love to buy nuts of this brand. I love these mixed nuts and it's so yummy. You can find this brand easily and it's affordable.